Welcome to the new face of Bridebook Enquiries
We’re bringing enquiries in-house!
We recently asked over 1000 wedding industry professionals:
“If there was one thing Bridebook could do to help you manage your business, what would it be?”
Overwhelmingly, you said that being able to easily keep track of, manage and organise your wedding enquiries is of the highest priority. So since you asked, we provided!
When is this happening?
As of Monday 7th May, your Enquiries Manager on Bridebook will be the central hub for your communication with couples. But don’t worry, it’s super simple, beneficial to you and your business, and you have a month to get used to it and share your feedback.
What does this mean for me?(We’ll give you a hint… it’s all good things!)
1) Continue receiving free, high-quality enquiries from our community of couples (currently, more than 100,000 UK couples are planning their weddings with us!).
2) Manage your Bridebook enquiries in one easy-to-use, organised and accessible place.
3) Track the status, journey and conversions of your Bridebook enquiries from first contact through to booked.
4) View couples’ email addresses, phone numbers and wedding details in the couple enquiries page for easy contact and interaction.
5) Bulk export your enquiries and log them in your own CRM.
6) Continue to reply to couple enquiries using your preferred email provider.
To access your Enquiries Manager simply log in to your Bridebook Business account, click on the enquiries tab and get organising!
We will continue to send you email notifications when you receive new enquiries. Simply click on the link in the email to open the enquiry directly in your Enquiries Manager.
One click and done – How easy is that!?
Check out our FAQs page for any other questions about your Enquiries Manager.
Bridebook is constantly evolving and developing new tools that help you maximise your wedding business potential, and it’s YOUR feedback that allows us to continue doing so.