Time to finalise the details with your wedding vendors. For the most part, this is just a quick email/call to clarify that they have the correct details and everything is good-to-go for the wedding day. You can use your wedding vendor spreadsheet to keep a note of this.
Hopefully, most of your vendor arrangements are already made and you have very little left to confirm. Here are the final arrangements you will be making with each vendor.
- Wedding Dress – Pickup date/time
- Groom Outfit – Pickup date/time
- Cake maker – Time of arrival the day before(location and who will meet them)
- Officiant – Time of arrival
- Photographer – Time of arrival and image requests
- Videographer – Time of arrival and video requests
- Make-up Artist – Time of arrival
- Hairstylist – Time of arrival
- Wedding car – pickup time
- Guest Transport – Pickup times, locations and numbers
- Caterer – Time of arrival and timings
- Band/DJ – Time of arrival, first-dance, set-list and timings
- Entertainers – Time of arrival and timings
This is your final communication with your vendors before the big day so take this opportunity to clarify anything you are unsure about.
Take a look at our wedding day checklist to make sure everything else is sorted