Saving Tips: Wedding Transport
Find the perfect way to travel to your wedding in style, for the fewest pennies!
Wedding transport has gone mad! From vintage Rolls Royce and minis driving after another Italian Job style, to tractors and horses, there is no shortage of epic wedding transport! There really is something for everyone but whichever style you prefer, it can cost a surprising amount, so read on to find out the best ways to save some all-important pennies!
1) Wedding cars can be quite pricey, especially depending on the distance you require the said car to drive! If you are getting married in a church, try having it close to home or to your reception venue. That way, you will be hiring the car for a shorter amount of time!
2) Remember how your Dad spends all his time playing with his E-Type Jaguar in the garage? Give him the opportunity to show it off and drive you to say your vows!
3) If a vintage car is not something you are keen on, you may be able to save a good deal of money going for the more alternative and quirky options. If you are having a countryside wedding, get in a tractor for your last drive as a single person. Or maybe your brother is a fireman? Try and see if you can get to the venue in the fire truck! Ask around and see what you can get!
4) When you and your beloved leave the ceremony venue to go to the reception, consider using the arrival car for this too. That way you won’t have to pay for two separate cars on the day.
5) For your grand exit at the end of the reception, hire a taxi! A luxurious, white taxi will look just as good as a hired car and will cost you the fraction of the price. And by that point, no one will notice anyway!
Browse other similar articles: