The Bridebook.co.uk Wedding Awards 2018
Your Complete Guide & Winning Tips!
The Bridebook.co.uk Wedding Awards 2018 are here! Whether you’re a fairytale castle or an alternative wedding dress designer, a self-trained florist or a french pastry chef, you’re all eligible to be recognised for the incredible work that you do in the British wedding industry.
The Bridebook.co.uk Wedding Awards 2018 gives all of our venues and suppliers the opportunity to win a prestigious Certificate of Excellence, and to be crowned the 2018 Winner in your respective category. The awards are free to enter. To do so, you simply need to collect reviews from your 2017 couples on your Bridebook profile. The Awards close on December 15th, so be sure to start collecting your reviews if you haven’t already! (Find your profile, under your respective category here).
Read on below for all the details you need and more…
Have any questions? Check our frequently asked questions below! If you can’t find the answer you are looking for below, you can email email@example.com directly.
What are the Bridebook Wedding Awards 2018?
The Bridebook Wedding Awards are our chance to shout from the rooftops about the amazing work done by Bridebook wedding venues and suppliers. From exceptional couple’s service, to jaw-dropping creativity, we’re lucky to be part of a world that just overflows with passionate and talented business owners. The annual Bridebook Wedding Awards is our way of sharing this enthusiasm!
This year’s Awards will be centered around reviews from real couples who tied the knot in 2017. Certificates of Excellence will be awarded according to the number of positive reviews for each supplier, and the Winners will be selected by a panel of expert judges from those suppliers. Read on below for the full details!
When are the Awards running?
The Awards will count all reviews made by 2017 couples or their family members up until 11:59pm on the 15th of December, after which any new reviews will not be counted.
The 2018 Certificate holders and the overall Winners will be announced on February 15th, 2018.
How can I enter the Awards?
We have good news – it’s completely FREE to take part! All registered Bridebook suppliers will be eligible to be awarded a Certificate and be considered for 2018 winner titles. By having no cost associated, we ensure that all suppliers can be represented and have the chance for recognition.
How do I get reviews?
Need a little guidance to get things started? Here’s our suggestions for the best way to gather those reviews and to move you one step closer to getting the recognition you deserve!
And don’t forget, for the reviews to count they must be made directly on your Bridebook profile.
How are the Bridebook Certificates of Excellence awarded?
The Certificates of Excellence are designed to recognise and celebrate suppliers who have contributed to the wedding industry with exemplary service, regardless of their size or the amount of weddings they complete in a year.
- Silver Bridebook Certificate of Excellence = At least 5 5-star reviews from 2017 weddings.
- Gold Bridebook Certificate of Excellence = At least 15 5-star reviews from 2017 weddings.
- Platinum Certificate of Excellence = At least 30 5-star reviews from 2017 weddings.
How are the supplier category winners chosen?
Each supplier category will have one 2018 Winner. (The only exception to this will be for venues, where each UK region will have one winner.)
- All suppliers who have qualified for a Gold or Platinum Certificate will then all automatically go through to the judging round.
- Bridebook experts will choose the 2018 Winners and Highly Commended in each supplier category based on their Bridebook profiles.
- The judging criteria of these profiles will include the supplier’s review score, their commitment and contributions to the greater wedding industry, and finally product quality.
- The Winner Categories will be:
- Wedding Venue of the Year
- Wedding Photographer of the Year
- Wedding Florist of the Year
- Wedding Videographer of the Year
- Wedding Caterer of the Year
- Wedding Dress & Accessories Supplier of the Year
- Wedding Music Supplier of the Year
- Wedding Entertainer of the Year
- Wedding Cake Maker of the Year
- Wedding Stationer of the Year
- Bridal Beauty of the Year
- Menswear Supplier of the Year
- Wedding Jeweller of the Year
- Wedding Transport Supplier of the Year
- Wedding Decor Supplier of the Year
- Wedding Planner of the Year
- Marquee Supplier of the Year
What can I win?
If you qualify to be a recipient of one of Bridebook’s Certificates of Excellence you will be provided with a custom badge to proudly display on both your website and your Bridebook profile. Being a holder of such a badge will also boost your profile standing in the Bridebook listing. With your badge and a boosted Bridebook listing, Certificate winners can expect a lot more attention, more couples, more bookings, and more quality business leads for you! You will also receive a printable digital copy of your Certificate of Excellence to display with pride.
Venue & Supplier Category Winner:
2018 Winners will receive a personalised grand trophy to display at work or at home, a badge to display across your online channels, a boosted Bridebook listing and exclusive social media exposure to Bridebook’s 300,000+ followers!
How do you keep the awards fair?
One of our main priorities is to ensure all venues and suppliers feel that the Awards are a fair and exciting experience. Having taken on board feedback from last year’s Awards, we have decided to give the customers the say. Who better else to be the judges than the couples themselves!
Other efforts include having the Awards free and open to all venues and suppliers (not just those that pay an entry fee), just like how Bridebook is free to be listed on, ensuring all aspects of the wedding industry are fairly represented. Bridebook also has proprietary algorithms in place to check for suspicious activity on all reviews and will be implementing a thorough verification plan upon completion.
Which reviews count?
How do you make sure the reviews are authentic?
Bridebook has taken a number of steps to ensure only authentic reviews are shared, including:
If your query isn’t answered in the information above, don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our upmost to assist you!