We are a drinks bar in a vintage 1965 horsebox. We can dress the horsebox to fit any event and serve any drinks required. Competitive pricing, reliable and the horsebox really wows guests at weddings.
WE PROVIDE SERVICES TO
• Weddings and Parties
• Corporate Hospitality Events
• Concerts and Gigs
• Outside Events
• Country and agricultural shows
• Fully Stocked bar with craft beers, wines, spirits, fizz, including non-alcoholic drinks
• Gin and aromatics with a range of quality tonics
• Pimp your prosecco, a range of flavours to add to your prosecco ( chambord, limoncello, cassis)
• Champagne Bar. House Champagne through to Vintage Crystal.
We can offer all of the above based on;
1. Paid for bar - Where your guests pay for what they consume
2. Free bar - Where you pay for the entire bar
3. Limited by Budget - Where you set the budget ( token system or free first drink is a usual option)
4. Any combination of the above
Personal Message from the Manager
Name of Wedding Contact: JULIE ROBERTS
Chin Chin has only been serving great drinks since March 2019 but we must be doing something right as we only have one Saturday left for August 2020 now.
We’re getting booked by the RAF, Army, Racecourses and many private and charity events.
Our diary is filling fast for 2020 so enquire now if you are interested in our horsebox bar at your event.
Year Business Was Established
No. of Weddings Hosted
Between 10 and 30
Public Liability Insurance
No. of People In Team
Add a review
Add a review
Sue and Bob Walker
Wedding: February 2019
Ruby wedding Party
We had a great day on Sunday for our Ruby wedding and your Chin Chin bar just added that lovely touch for guests who fancied something different. It fitted so well into t...
Steve & Alley
Married in February 2019
Steve & Alley
Thank you Jools and Rachel - your vintage horsebox bar was the surprise hit of the wedding.
You arrived promptly, set up discreetly and served all day most efficiently. ...
We created everything ourselves from nothing ( see our website)
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Don't sweat the small stuff and delegate.
Describe your typical process with a couple.
We are good listeners. We ask what they have in mind, maybe add a few suggestions and then create what they want in a stress free environment. Couples need things to go smoothly on the day so they can relax and enjoy it. We can do this. We can take the worry out of planning the drinks.
How would you wow the judges on Masterchef?
Make them my winter cocktail.
What is the most innovative dish you have created for a wedding?