What is your most memorable wedding?
45 minutes north of Ullapool, glorious day, 3 day wedding, nightmare for logistics, but stunning place and our team smashed it!
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Different. Quirky. Creative. Unique. Another adjective.
What about your business are you most proud of?
Enjoying everything about what we do and being true to ourselves.
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Start early, but relax - it's meant to be a fun day. Not everything can be, or needs to be perfect.
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
Stilletto caps to stop ladies sinking into the grass.
Describe your typical process with a couple.
1. Get to know you. Discuss things from scratch. Throw around some crazy ideas. Get rough ideas about timeline of your wedding.
2. Send refined ideas in a more condensed form with some costs.
3. Get to know you a bit better and go through ideas and costs.
4. Refine again, email back.
5. Meet up again. Tasting?
6. Final tweaks. Final figures.
7. Your married - big hug and high fives!
How would you wow the judges on Masterchef?
To be honest, probably wouldn't go on Masterchef... but... our own cold smoked salmon is epic. As is our hot smoked salmon. Or home cured venison.
What is the most innovative dish you have created for a wedding?
Our traybake wedding cake, with 6 tiers of everyone's favourite.
What is the food of love?
What kind of question is this! Probably foraged chanterelles from Perthshire, eaten fresh, fried in a touch of garlic with parsley, on toast, with just a touch of earth still in the mushrooms.
What is your secret ingredient?
Maldon sea salt, not really a secret, but I take it on holiday with me I love it that much.