What is your most memorable wedding?
Ever wedding is memorable as we are here to make clients day special!
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Bespoke, unique, contemporary, affordable, flexible
What about your business are you most proud of?
The amazing range of wines, all of which have a story behind them as to why we have them in the store and the ability to create customised wine labels for clients to make their special day unique!
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Keep it simple!!
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
The Customised labels can be created with pictures from the bride and groom, one couple had different pictures on the wine bottles for each table. Showing images of holiday snaps from around the world.
Describe your typical process with a couple.
1. Arrange to have a chat first and understand what style of wines they like and the budget they are working to.
2. Provide them with an approximate quote for the wine for the day.
3. Then arrange for a wine tasting at our store in Tetbury, to go through the suggested wines and make sure that they will match the food they are eating on the day.
4. Design a label for the wines if using the now label service and agree the final proof
5. Calculate quantities required and agree a delivery date and location
6. Send out an invoice for the chosen wines
How would you wow the judges on Masterchef?
Pour them a glass of Charles Heidsieck NV, it beat Dom Perignon in a recent blind tasting and is half the price! That will impress them!
What is the food of love?
Our favourite wine is Paul Hobbs Russian River Pinot Noir, great wine made in the style of a big Burgundy red with bags of ripe red berries and very smooth. Produced in California to the same standard as the big Burgundian wines but for a third of the price!
What is your secret ingredient?
Passion for the wines we sell