What is your most memorable wedding?
The first wedding I supplied props to. After months of setting up, sourcing quality products, marketing & sales, rears and smiles, to see all of my hard work produce such a stunning effect and the happy couple were so very pleased, was amazing.
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Amazing, creative, elegant, fabulous & beautiful
What about your business are you most proud of?
Our customer service and the fact that we deliver on our promises on time and in full every time
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Be true to yourself and stick to your vision, it's so easy to be swayed by other peoples opinion but stick to the plan and have the day that you've always dreamed of
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
I absolutely love how some couples go to great lengths to personalise table names. I've seen hobbies, locations, favourite films, songs and food used on table plans. My favorite was west end musicals and even the floral center pieces incorporated props. Wicked, Chess and Kinky Boots were just some of the ones used.
Describe your typical process with a couple.
1. Understand what you are looking for, theme and colour schemes
2. Confirm availability for date and venue
3. Send a quote with next steps clearly laid out
4. Once accepted, raise the deposit invoice with a payment plan for the remaining balance
5. Complete site visit and agree location of placement. Share PL Insurance document
6. Build a relationship with the wedding co-ordinator and understand when timings will be available for set up and break down
7. Respond to any emails/voicemails within 4 hours
8. Send monthly newsletter to highlight any trends or new props
9. Raise remaining balance invoice six weeks before wedding day
10. Two weeks before wedding day, touch base with wedding co-ordinator to check timings
11. Confirm timings with you both to check all ok
12. Wedding week is here, and I call to confirm that everything is on schedule and there is nothing for you guys to worry about, good luck and I wish you all the lots of happiness for the future.
13. Set up on the wedding day at agreed time
14. Pick up at agreed time
15. No social media photos will be posted until the evening or day after, to be discussed with you.
What is the best themed wedding you have worked at?
I worked on a very memorable wedding at a castle venue, the theme was black and white (even the guests outfits had to be these colours) To be honest I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out but, wow was it special. The attention to detail was truly amazing and well thought out. All the guys wore tuxedos and all the female guests wore black long dresses. The venue was lit by thousands of candles and the floral arrangements white with stunning greenery. Our flower wall blended in nicely and was a backdrop to all the welcome photos.
What are the decorative trends with brides currently?
Instead of LOVE in our illuminated letters we are receiving lots of bookings for surnames.
What is your signature finishing touch?
Our signature, luxury fresh flower hat boxes are a great way of saying thank you to those people who have helped or supported you on your wedding day. They look beautiful, smell amazing, stay fresh for days and are easy to transport versus the usual hand tied bunches.
What decoration do you think every wedding needs?
A stunning, gorgeous, 2.4m x 2.4m great quality flower wall!