What is your most memorable wedding?
Lake Como in Italy
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Creative, Memorable, Elite & Professional
What about your business are you most proud of?
Being able to tune my clients vision into a reality
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Hire a wedding planner and establish a budget
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
A Choreographed dance by the bridal party!
Describe your typical process with a couple.
• One to One meeting to discuss your vision for the day, colour pallets and new trends
• Using the ideas discussed create a rough estimation (within 14days of consultation)
• Have a visual walk through with client
• Take any measurements that may be required
• Video/Photos of venue
• Request a floor plan (from venue)
• Using the décor that has been discussed, create a mood-board to send to the client
• Attach images and floor plan of the venue
• Invoice with full itemised breakdown (within 14days of site visit)
• At least six months prior to the event (once décor has been agreed) I will arrange a mock visit, so the client is able to get a visual whilst still leaving time for adjustments
• Running order of the day (timing to create my own agenda)
• Liaise with venue (confirm access time)
• Bridal emergency kit (to be given to the client)
On the day
• Access the venue at least 5 hours prior to the event for full set up
• If décor is completed the day before still return to the venue 3 hours before the event to make sure everything is still in order
All communication regarding the event, will be followed up via email.