Our primary business is vintage china hire. This typically includes cups and saucers (duos), with a side plate (trios), cake plates, cake stands, milk and cream jugs, sugar bowls, teapots, and sometimes a few oddities! We have enough to supply over 200 guests, depending on your chosen colour scheme, or make it random and mix and match! We have different styles, including floral, regal, and plenty of pastels.
We also have lots of props available to hire, to style your venue or tables. Some are large, and some are small, and they include:
- Several birdcages complete with “Cards” mini-bunting, for use as a card letterbox, or centrepiece;
- Jars – for candles or flowers;
- Lanterns – large storm lanterns for pillar candles;
- Suitcases and Trunks – we have different styles of suitcases and trunks, suitable for props or card suitcases;
- Wooden Crates – build up a display;
- Glass Domes – look great with a small flower jar underneath, or suitable for a single red rose ala Beauty and the Beast!;
- Easel and Table Plan – several different styles of large ornate frame, with various backing colours available, e.g. floral, hessian, suitable for DIY table plans;
- Silverware – various pieces available, including scallop tri-level cake stands, silver trays, silver cakestands;
- Glassware – various pieces available, including jars, jugs, cake stands, cake plates, bottles;
Finally if you want to add a vintage style to your wedding, we have plenty of items that may suit. From different bunting styles and colours, to table runners, lace table cloths, table numbers, log slices, lanterns, wooden signs and frames, and a huge range of glass jars suitable for candles or flowers.