What is your most memorable wedding?
Sorry but I've got to say it....my own :)
What about your business are you most proud of?
Being chosen and trusted by so many brides to be part of their wedding experience.
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
It's your day so do it your way!
Describe your typical process with a couple.
01. BOOK YOUR PRIVATE BOUTIQUE EXPERIENCE
02 FEEL RELAXED AND HAVE FUN TRYING LOTS OF GORGEOUS DRESSES
03. SAY YES TO YOUR DREAM DRESS
04. CHOOSE YOUR ACCESSORIES TO COMPLETE YOUR LOOK
05. HAVE YOUR DRESS FITTED TO PERFECTION WITH OUR IN HOUSE SEAMSTRESSES
06. YOUR BIG DAY - NOW OFF YOU GO AND HAVE THE MOST AMAZING DAY OF YOUR LIFE! x
What do you love most about your job?
Everything! Brides, bride tribes, dresses, dressing up. How could you not? X
What is your favourite style of wedding dress?
I love them all! X
What is the best way to incorporate "Something Blue" into the wedding outfit?
We give all of our brides a little personalised something blue that we sew into the lining of the dress x
What is your favourite wedding dress of all time?
Sorry but it's got to be mine. After all the years I still love it (even if I can't still get into it!)