What is your most memorable wedding?
Sorry but I've got to say it....my own :)
What about your business are you most proud of?
Being chosen and trusted by so many brides to be part of their wedding experience.
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
It's your day so do it your way!
Describe your typical process with a couple.
01. BOOK YOUR EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE BOUTIQUE APPOINTMENT
02 FEEL RELAXED AND HAVE FUN TRYING LOTS OF GORGEOUS DRESSES
03. SAY YES TO YOUR DREAM DRESS
04. STYLING TIME - CHOOSE YOUR ACCESSORIES TO COMPLETE YOUR LOOK
05. HAVE YOUR DRESS FITTED TO PERFECTION WITH OUR IN HOUSE SEAMSTRESSES
06. YOUR BIG DAY - NOW OFF YOU GO AND HAVE THE MOST AMAZING DAY OF YOUR LIFE! x
What do you love most about your job?
Everything! Brides, bride tribes, dresses, dressing up. How could you not? X
What is your favourite style of wedding dress?
I love them all! X
What is the best way to incorporate "Something Blue" into the wedding outfit?
We give all of our brides a little personalised something blue that we sew into the lining of the dress x
What is your favourite wedding dress of all time?
Sorry but it's got to mine. After all the years I still love it (even if I can't still get into it!)