Aces Fun Casinos
View photos (10)
Aces Fun Casinos is a well established mobile fun casino entertainment company, serving the south west and south Wales.
Products and Services
Pricing & Costs
- Established in 2000, Aces Fun Casinos brings all the glamour and excitement of a real casino to your venue, without any of the risk. Whilst our staff are all professional croupiers, you will play for fun. It is without doubt the best ice-breaker at any wedding, allowing the guests to get to know each other while enjoying a game of roulette, blackjack or poker. You can compliment your casino with a few giant games such as jenga or connect four that will add even more variety to your entertainment. As members of the prestigious Professional Fun Casino Association, you can rest assured that our service is second to none. After the speeches or during your evening, your perfect day will be even more memorable with an Aces Fun Casino. Our fully inclusive wedding package is just £450.00
ExperienceYear Business Was Established2000# Of Weddings HostedMore than 50# Of People In Team10Public Liability InsuranceYes
Location & Contact Details
What is your most memorable wedding?
Oh that's such a difficult one - so many to think about - the very grand one at an Abbey won't be forgotten or the one with the little Pomeranian dressed in a dinner suit walking the bride up the aisle - maybe the best way to finish, the guest who put a thousand dollar chip on zero on the very last spin and won! He didn't know whether to laugh or cry - well, had it been real money he would have been 35,000 pounds better off. Still, he got the winner's champagne!
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
professional, reliable, loving the work
What about your business are you most proud of?
Most of it really. From the care we take with our equipment, to our customer service and our hand picked casino staff without whom we wouldn't be so successful.
What is your #1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Do your research - whatever you are looking for, make sure they look like professionals and that their reviews and testimonials reflect this.
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
A box of slippers for the ladies when their high heels get just too uncomfortable.
Describe your typical process with a couple.
I don't think there is a 'typical' - it's almost always the bride that contacts us. Some brides know exactly what they want, others need to have their options explained. We are always pleased to hear from them and do our best to help them in any way we can including recommending other entertainers or suppliers we know give good service.
What is your #1 top tip for keeping a crowd entertained?
A fun casino cannot be beaten as a crowd pleaser and #1 ice breaker.
Where is the most memorable place you have performed?
Again, too many to mention. From castles to chip shops and everything in between. Narrow boats, wide boats, marquees and mansions. it's one of the best things about the work - always different venues and meeting different folks - especially those on their Big Day.
What is your party trick?
I can make four towns with four coins. I ask guests to guess them.
Walton Park Hotel Clevedon, Wedding Fayre
- 4th February 2018
- open from 11:00am – 3:00pm. Take a look around this elegant wedding venue and take advantage of our special wedding casino package.
- Bridebook Discount: Your choice of two giant games of Jenga and Connect Four to add extra variety.
- Bridebook Gift: Free Bottle of Champagne
- Bridebook Special Offer: Two gaming tables - roulette and blackjack, two professional croupiers, two giant games of jenga and connect four, fun money printed with a photo of the happy couple and a bottle of bubbly for the casino winner. All this at the fully inclusive cost of £450.00