Need inspiration for the first dance at your wedding? Let me help with uncomplicated choreography matched to your choice of music, your ability and any specific requirements that you might have.
Products and Services
Pricing & Costs
Prices start at
No reviews yet
No reviews yet
Be the first one to tell everyone about the experience you’ve had with this supplier.
If you just want a few basic steps then 1 or 2 hours of lessons is enough. If you want a relatively simple choreographed routine then you need 3 to 4 hours. One hour at a time is usually the best way to take lessons.
Ideally, make contact about 8 weeks before the big day so we have time to arrange your lessons. Don't worry if it's closer than that, we can still put together a lovely dance. We'll discuss your song and what your initial thoughts are before your first lesson, and I need to know your names, contact details, when you’re getting married and an approximate size for your dance floor.
What will we cover in your lesson?
- Your entrance onto the dance floor
- How to take up dance hold
- Looking natural and confident while you’re dancing
- The steps – of course!
- What to do if you forget what comes next
- How to finish the dance
- When to ask the wedding party and other guests onto the dance floor
What do you need to bring/wear?
- Bring yourselves – we need both of you!
- Bring a CD, iPod, iPhone, iPad or any tablet with your music downloaded on it.
- Wear your wedding shoes (or similar) for at least one of the lessons
We use two venues with free car parking and wooden floors (much easier to dance on):
BOXFORD Village Hall, RG20 8DD
LAMBOURN Catholic Hall, RG17 8NU