LESSONS: For just a few basic steps, 1 or 2 hours of lessons is enough. For a relatively simple choreographed routine then you need 3 to 4 hours. An hour at a time is usually the best way to take lessons. Ideally start your lessons in the last 6-8 weeks before your wedding but if it's closer than that we can still put together a lovely dance.
WHAT WE COVER:
- Your entrance onto the dance floor
- How to take up dance hold
- Looking natural and confident while you’re dancing
- The steps – of course!
- What to do if you forget what comes next
- How to finish the dance
WHAT TO BRING/WEAR:
- Bring a CD, music player, smartphone or tablet with your music
- Wear your wedding shoes (or similar) for at least one of the lessons
TWO VENUES (Free Parking):
BOXFORD Village Hall, RG20 8DD
LAMBOURN Walwyn Hall, RG17 8NU