What is your most memorable wedding?
My friends wedding where I was booked as a surprise. I then made the bride and grooms signed playing card disappear, and then reappear inside a solid block of ice.
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Fun, Engaging, Modern, Memorable, Exciting
What about your business are you most proud of?
Being able to leave memories with people.
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
You get what you pay for.
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
A lego theme
Describe your typical process with a couple.
1. The couple will send an email expressing their interest in booking me.
2. I can then send a quote which has details of the different times I perform at, and the different price options.
3. The couple then decide on which option they would like to book.
4. I then send an invoice in which they will pay £100 to secure their date.
5. 4 weeks before the wedding I will email to request the rest of the payment
6. On the day I will be there early to get myself set up, and check in with the venue.
7. Create memories that your guests will remember for months and years.
What is your No. 1 top tip for keeping a crowd entertained?
My unique and engaging entertainment will keep everyone entertained.
Where is the most memorable place you have performed?
On a boat.
Have you had any interesting surprises at a wedding?
I got a surprise when the venue let some fireworks off, which I wasn't expecting!
What is your party trick?