Photo booth hire is a must if you are planning a party or wedding, or other special event. Funbooths offer party photo booth hire for hours of fun and comes with everything to make your party rock!
Products and Services
Photo and Video Booth
Pricing & Costs
Prices start at
No reviews yet
No reviews yet
Be the first one to tell everyone about the experience you’ve had with this supplier.
Funbooths package includes all of the following within the price:-
• FREE Delivery to <<Delivery postcode and / or Venue>>
• 3 or 4 Hours of active photo booth hire with unlimited use
• Choice of outer booth skins, including VW Campervan, High Gloss Black, and Wedding Heart Bouquet designs.(photos attached)
• Your guests can use the photo booth as many times as they would like during the 3/4 hour hire and have 2off 6 x 4 photo
• FREE setup & take down of the photo booth
• FREE 2nd Photograph printed
• FREE Guestbook.. (we glue one of the photos into the book and encourage guests to write around their photo)
• FREE DVD of all hi-res Images taken which Is not copyrighted (Worth £25)
• Photo Booth attendant throughout your event
• Instant photo-lab quality HD prints
• Personalised message or logo on every print (i.e. names, event and date) and Choice of Picture Layout.
• Choose full colour or retro black & white using the touch screen controls when taking photos
• Extensive Photo Booth props box – silly wigs, glasses, hats and much more!!
• Latest touch screen technology
• FREE Password protected Web gallery with unlimited free photo downloads within the www.Funbooths.co.uk Website. With no copyright on the images
• FREE Facebook uploads if requested
• Greenscreen option (only available in the Touchscreen Booths) £50. Additional Cost.
• Company personalisation (where applicable)
• Guaranteed FUN
Personal Message from the Manager
Name of Wedding Contact: Michelle
Hi, my friendly business has now been running for over 5 years and i have hosted the Funbooth complementing some amazing Weddings... a quote which always surprises the bride and groom is "the queue for the booth will be longer than the bar, i promise you" and it has never failed me yet :)
# Of Weddings Hosted
More than 50
# Of People In Team
Public Liability Insurance
Location & Contact Details
Burntwood, Staffordshire, England
Nearest Motorway & Junction
M6 Junction 5
Nearest Train Station
I travel 50miles radius to the unit in Brownhills
Follow this supplier on
What is your most memorable wedding?
My own :) Had an amazing day at Alrewas Hayes loved being a bride and love my own Funbooth memory book..
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
fashionable, funny, happy, quirky and sporty
What about your business are you most proud of?
Proud that my booths can give people so much fun
What is your #1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Get everything booked up early, then relax and slowly organise yourself upto the big day. Instead of running round like a headless bride and groom and not enjoying the planning together.
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
I think wedding cakes as everyones that i have seen have always been so different... in 5 years never seen one the same!!
Describe your typical process with a couple.
Very simple, book me, pay me and i see you on the day :)
What is your #1 top tip for keeping a crowd entertained?
A good DJ
Where is the most memorable place you have performed?
Alrewas Hayes as always nice to go back to my own wedding venue.
Have you had any interesting surprises at a wedding?
Yes, fire eater at Drayton Manor Hotel.
What is your party trick?
hahaha i dont have one except for getting drunk and dancing on bars lol...