With extensive experience in bridal flowers and venues of all sizes, we aim to achieve your heart’s desire in this very personal part of your wedding plans. We understand that your wedding flowers should reflect the way you feel. Our bespoke service begins with a no obligation consultation, please call the numbers below to make an appointment.
- What is your most memorable wedding?
A winter wedding at Northrbook Park in Surrey where we are the recommended supplier. The theme was winter whites using Amaryllis and orchids with accents of silver, it was stunning.
- Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Bespoke, Detailed, Sumptuous, Romantic, London!
- What about your business are you most proud of?
Training in London and working for London Society, my flowers are truly bespoke. I design flowers that reflect the Bride's personality and dreams for her day.
- What is your #1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Use your experts! Listen carefully to each supplier and chose the one that fits your needs as closely as possible, then use their expertise to guide you through your plans.
- What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
My favourite personal touch would have to be a garland of flowers in the ladies room above the mirror, perfect for creating a beautiful atmosphere in the powder room.
- Describe your typical process with a couple.
A new couple would begin contact by telephone or e mail discussing briefly the date and items required. We would then book a date for an initial consultation where we would discuss the designs at length forming an initial quotation. The couple would then book the date and follow up with another meeting nearer the wedding date or several according to their needs.
- What is the most interesting thing you have put in a bouquet?
The most interesting thing I have placed in a bouquet was a Grandfather's watch.
- Is there a flower that has specific symbolism that you would recommend for brides?
I think that Lily of the Valley is my favourite flower in the Victorian language of flowers meaning 'Sweetness' and 'Happiness' which I think reflects every Bride when she walks down the aisle. This flower is available all year and looks beautiful in a Bride's bouquet.
- What is the most romantic flower and why?
I feel that Peonies are the most romantic flower as they have a 'blowsy' , full but soft look to them.
- What should you do with the flowers after the wedding?
After the wedding your flowers should still last a few days for you or your family and friends to enjoy at home. Preserving the bridal bouquet is also a popular choice.