Describing our business is best left to our clients and the comments we get from them are amazing. Most common comments are "Interpreting our dreams perfectly", "You took the stress out of our day", "Thank you for the little extra input which made the day so good", "Your liaison with over providers meant everything came together so well.
- What about your business are you most proud of?
The amazing comment from our clients.
- What is your #1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Use your first meeting with the florist to find out if you are comfortable working with them and have confidence in their ability.
- Describe your typical process with a couple.
Listen to the bride's ideas and try to access the style she is aiming for. Advise if some things don't work because of time of year. Subsequent meeting will be about achieving a look that works at the price the couple are happy with.
- What is the most interesting thing you have put in a bouquet?
- Is there a flower that has specific symbolism that you would recommend for brides?
My personal favourite flower is orchids which come in so many shapes and sizes. My holidays are usually in places where I can find and photograph wild orchids.
- What should you do with the flowers after the wedding?
If you have chosen well and the flowers stand out in your photographs you will have wonderful memories, for me that is enough.