Wedding Venues
Planning Tools
Wedding Suppliers
Suppliers
Ideas & Inspiration
Business login
Sign up
Log in
Stay organised with astep by step guide.
Plan and manageevery expense.
Easily track invitationsand RSVPs.
Contact & book yourvenue & suppliers.
Find the best giftlistmatch for you.

Formal Wear Mardec Clothing

No reviews yet
Request brochure
At www.formalwear.ie we take great pride in the fact that every suit has to fit for the big day.
Pricing & Costs

Prices start at

£130
Request a quote
Details

Products and Services

Accessories
Bespoke Tailoring
Black Tie
High Street Retailer
Last-Minute Orders
Lounge Suits
Morning Suits
Pageboy Attire
Physical Shop / Studio
Pre-Wedding Consultation
Suit Hire
Ties
Waistcoats
Full Description
With over 20 years experience in the business we keep getting friends of people we looked after for there big day.We have suits to hire suits to buy and maid to measure suits. Our waist coats are always up to date and our service is second to none. We have the magee.com range and we have wilvorst.de range. At your service manager@formalwear.ie or see us on formalwear.ie

Personal Message from the Manager

Name of Wedding Contact: Declan Mahony
You are welcome to our site www.formalwear.ie and treat yourself to a top class service with staff with over 20 years experience.

Experience

Public Liability Insurance
Yes
No. of People In Team
14
Reviews
No reviews yet
No reviews yet
Be the first one to tell everyone about the experience you’ve had with this supplier.
Location & Contact Details

Address

Unit 4, Friary Business Park, Friary Road, Naas, Kildare, Ireland

Nearest Town

Naas Co. Kildare Ireland

Nearest Motorway & Junction

M7

Nearest Train Station

Naas

Nearest Airport

Dublin

Follow This Supplier On

Contact supplier
Press & Awards
(1)

Press & Awards (1)

after 20 years there are to many but i normaly keep it local
Photos
(5)
FAQ
(10)

What is your most memorable wedding?

I in 2008 dressed 17 men for a wedding in england to co inside with royal ascot the bride is an english and married an irish man and she wanted the wedding the morning of Royal Ascot and everybody to attend the races.

Describe your style in 5 adjectives.

what ever the couple want

What about your business are you most proud of?

every suit has to fit

What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?

Do your owen thing

What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?

when the groom was late and he had a lovely bunch of flowers for the bride

Describe your typical process with a couple.

I give every couple one hour free of my time.

What are your favourite wedding traditions for men?

when the groom has no say is 90% of what he is wearing on the big day and the bride has the other 10%

What is the best way to make the groomsmen stand out from the crowd?

When the groom makes that little pit more evert in what he is wearing

Why is groomswear just as important as bridalwear?

the lads know that they always come a bad 3rd no mater what i put on them

What is the most original outfit you have seen a groom wear?

the one one that fit him

Bridebook Benefits

Bridebook Discount10%
Explore more similar venues