Lost In Music are a professional LIVE function & events band. They play at weddings, corporate events, birthday parties, Bar Mitzvahs, festivals, dinner dances, awards ceremonies, etc.
Type of Performer(s) or Business
Style of Music
Drinks / Cocktails Music
Funk / 70s / Disco
Pop / Rock
Soul / Motown / RnB
Learn New Songs
Noise Limiter Experience
Pricing & Costs
Prices start at
No reviews yet
No reviews yet
Be the first one to tell everyone about the experience you’ve had with this supplier.
• Clients include Jamie Oliver, James Caan, Richard Branson, and a Who's-Who of the best known companies around. Companies like Prêt A Manger, Harley-Davidson, Kuoni, BP, Haymarket Publishing, Lancôme, Great Ormond Street Hospital, FTSE, Unilever, Georgio Armani, BT, Ernst & Young, Hewlett-Packard, Marks & Spencer’s, British Airways and many others. The top people in the UK trust Lost In Music to make their event go with a bang.
• They play at top venues all over the UK and abroad. Places like Claridge's, Mandarin Oriental, Old Trafford, InterContinental Park Lane, Imperial War Museum, London Film Museum, Alton Towers, Birmingham ICC, The Ritz, Grosvenor House, London Zoo, HMS President, Highclere Castle (aka Downton Abbey), Hilton Park Lane, The Gherkin, Birmingham Metropole, The Savoy, Celtic Manor Resort, SAS Army Base, Olympia, The Dorchester, etc. Also top venues in Venice, Paris, Algarve, Bahrain, Helsinki, Rome, etc.
• Lost In Music perform completely LIVE - they do not use backing tracks.
• All songs are linked together so there are no embarrasing 5-second gaps in-between each song. It's a full-on, mashup-city, dynamic, jumping-up-and-down, party-rockin' set from start to finish. Your guests will be dancing all night and we'll get home shattered.
• Layer upon layer of harmony -it makes a huge difference to the live sound.
• Loads of on-stage energy.
• Based around the London / Hertfordshire / Buckinghamshire / Cambridgeshire / Berkshire / Essex / Kent / Surrey / Bedfordshire / Sussex / Middlesex / Northamptonshire / Oxfordshire area, but can be booked to play anywhere in the UK or overseas.
• Minimum 6-piece (bass guitar, keyboards, drums, lead guitar, two lead singers) but expandable up to 12-piece (adding an extra female singer, tenor sax, trumpet, extra male singer, baritone sax, percussionist).
Personal Message from the Manager
Name of Wedding Contact: Kevin McCarthy
I am a band manager with a business background who realises that, although this is a great job, it needs to be handled in a businesslike manner at all times.
Year Business Was Established
# Of Weddings Hosted
More than 50
# Of People In Team
Public Liability Insurance
Location & Contact Details
Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, England
Follow this supplier on
What is your most memorable wedding?
Gaby Roslin, She said “I found this band online, but they’re the best F%&!*$! band I’ve ever seen!”
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
What about your business are you most proud of?
The on-stage energy and harmonies, the segues and mashups.