Our aim is to give you and your guests the time of their lives and have everyone talking about it for years to come!
We play songs to suit all tastes and ages but can tailor the set list to suit you. We will also learn your first dance if we don't already know it.
Having delighted clients at many weddings over the years (as you can see from our reviews), rest assured we have the experience to keep your guests on the dance floor!
We understand booking musicians can sometimes be a complicated process so to make this easy for you, we’ve broken down what will be included in our quote:
• Band set up and take down time
• 6-piece band including fabulous male and female lead singers, superb guitarists, keyboard player and an unbelievable drummer! Our brilliant sax and trumpet players are also standing by in case you’d like our brass section.
• All band equipment (instruments, amplification, microphones etc as well as lighting for stage and for your dance floor, modern PA suitable for up to 800 guests)
• We can also supply an acoustic guitarist or piano player for your ceremony/drinks period – please ask for details.
• Free DJ style playlists when we are not playing (so background music during dinner and dance music at other times)
• Free: 2 song requests of your choosing.
If you’re interested, please call or drop us an email and we can take the conversation from there.
Very best wishes
(Singer and manager, The Covered)
Best function band South East 2019 (Event Entertainment)
Winner -Wedding band of the year 2020 - SC Region (Wedding industry awards)
Winner -Wedding band of the year 2021 - SC Region (Wedding industry awards)
Gold award for excellence 2019 (Bridebook)
Best Wedding Band 2020 - London (LUXlife 2020 Global Wedding Awards)
Personal Message from the Manager
Name of Wedding Contact: John Read
Hello and congratulations again! We can't wait to share your special day! In addition to what we've previously listed in our quotations, you will have my personal attention throughout, including a pre-wedding meeting with you and/or your wedding planner at the venue, if required. I have arranged several weddings in the past from start to finish, I have DJ'd at weddings in addition to being front man for my band, so I feel I have a wealth of experience to help make the day even more special.