39 Howey Hill, Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 4AF, England
WHAT DOES OUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICE PROVIDE ?
We realise how difficult it is to decide upon a photographer who you feel sure will fulfil your particular requirements. Therefore, we have listed below some of the main benefits of the service we provide :
• We guarantee that I photograph only one wedding per day. This ensures that I am totally focused on your wedding alone and there will be no chance of your day being disrupted by somebody else’s wedding.
• Your wedding photography will be planned and carried out by myself only, from our first meeting right through to building your completed album. This eliminates the likelihood of misunderstandings which could interfere with the smooth running of your wedding. It also gives us time to build up a good relationship, helping you to feel relaxed on the day and resulting in the kind of photographs you really want.
• We are one of the few wedding photographers who, before your wedding, will accompany you to all locations at which photographs will be taken on your wedding day. At this point, we can also discuss alternative wet weather arrangements!
• Our extended digital reportage coverage allows you to have an unlimited number of candid photos taken throughout your day (between 600 and 800 candid pictures stored on a CD in the format of your own personal website). These images can also be selected for your album.
• Also included with our albums is a wedding photograph of yourselves which we print out for you on your wedding day. It is presented within a specially cut mount, on which all your guests can write their personal message to you.
• On confirming that you wish us to photograph your wedding, a deposit is taken but no commitment needs to be made as to the size of album or quantity of photographs you will require.
• Your wedding photographs will be available on disc within a week of your wedding date and on line the following day! (this is only available if you are having an album).
Name of Wedding Contact: Frank Henshall
There are so many people offering wedding photography today, it is difficult to know who is actually a professional and who has just purchased a camera and is having a go! Photography has been my life for the last 29 years. I have worked with film, printed colour and black & white images in darkrooms and now embrace digital media. Wedding are only one small part of what we do. Why not check out my website and find out more. If you use a professional you will get the results you deserve :)