Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Natural, emotive, authentic, relaxed and romantic
What about your business are you most proud of?
Making people feel at ease in front of the camera so I can capture your genuine smiles and the true connection you share.
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Go with your instinct, it's your wedding!
Describe your typical process with a couple.
01. Explore my website, scroll through my social media, see if you connect with the photographs I create, just imagine what I could create for you. If you love my work and want to know more, get in touch! Call or email me when you’re ready to reserve your date and set up a consultation.
02. We’ll set up a coffee date to meet each other in person and talk weddings over a latte. If you’re happy after the consultation I will send you my photography contract to read and sign followed by details for you to pay your deposit.
03. Once the deposit is paid you have officially booked your wedding photographer. Tick that off the to do list!
04. If you choose to have one, we will then book in your pre-wedding shoot. I will always recommend a pre-wedding shoot; they are a fantastic way to get you comfortable in front of the camera and also for us to get to know each other.
05. Coffee date number 2! A timeline review, around 6-8 weeks before your wedding we’ll meet up again to go through your day, make sure we have everything ready and organised and talk through the group photos you would like.
06. Your Wedding day!
07. Next day sneak peek! A little teaser of a small selection of images posted to my Facebook page and Instagram stories.
*Sneak peeks can be cancelled upon request before the day of your wedding.
08. Your best images from the day hand-selected and edited by me. These will then be loaded onto your keepsake USB and online gallery. I aim to deliver your images approximately 4-6 weeks after your wedding day.
09. Delivery! Pour a glass of wine, put your feet up and reminisce together looking through your photographs.
What is the No. 1 photo that you think every couple should take?
A stunning portrait away from all of your guests of the two of you together, newly married.
What do you recommend for a rainy day wedding?
Either grab the umbrellas and brave it, I am more than willing to run out in the rain with you!