We provide a professional yet friendly photography service. We specialise in weddings where we aim to capture the essence of each couple’s unique day. Highly experienced wedding photography service
Products and Services
Bridal Prep Shots
Digital Editing / Airbrushing
Flexible Hours on the Day
Images on USB
Large Group Shots
Personal Online Gallery
Pre-wedding Venue Visit
Second Shooter Available
Stay Through Dancing
Stay Through Speeches
Thank You Cards / Photo Stationery
Reportage / Documentary
Pricing & Costs
No reviews yet
No reviews yet
Be the first one to tell everyone about the experience you’ve had with this supplier.
• The main requirement for the modern bride and groom is for a fun and relaxed record of the day and we’re able to capture this by applying our style that is contemporary, vibrant and spontaneous.
• We also offer a pre-wedding day shoot.
• We offer high quality custom designed storybooks (albums printed with state of the art printing technology, images are flush mounted edge to edge creating a truly stunning product)
• Slick online gallery (to view and select images for your storybook)
• Personalised slideshow in HD, viewable on many platforms. Also a Mobile App for iOS and Android offered to showcase your storybook or selected images.
• Images are backed up to multiple offsite locations for security and integrity purposes. Images are never deleted, we will always have a copy of your precious images, kept forever; should you need copies in the future for any reason.
• We are insured for Public and Products Liability so can work officially at any venue that requires suppliers to have appropriate insurance. Now-a-days most venues such as country houses, listed buildings, hotels will ask suppliers to submit their insurance certificate.
• Nikon professional equipment is used which is serviced every year like a car is. Service carried out by Nikon specialists. All equipment is PAT tested too.
• Vast array of after sales products on offer such as wall hanging solutions, thank you cards, prints etc.
• You will receive a highly professional service, before, on the day and after your wedding too.
Personal Message from the Manager
Name of Wedding Contact: Anup & Jenny
We look forward to discussing your wedding photography requirements and working with you on your very special day. Of which we would be honoured to be part of. You will receive a very friendly, customer focused and professional service from us.
Year Business Was Established
# Of Weddings Hosted
More than 50
# Of People In Team
Public Liability Insurance
Press & Awards
Press and Awards (1)
Not featured; we are discreet and the best kept secret in the wedding industry
Accreditations / Associations (1)
SWPP (Society of Wedding & Portrait Photographers) members
Industry Awards (1)
No awards applied for; we are the best kept secret in the wedding industry
Our professionalism, going above and beyond of what is expected
What is your #1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Just embrace and enjoy your special day. Don't worry about anything, just delegate everything out (to suppliers/planner and family/friends). Having not to worry about anything will help keep you smiling all day long :)
Describe your typical process with a couple.
1. Consultation meeting where our work can be seen in detail and we go through what we can offer you on your wedding day
2. Booking process, includes signing a contract to secure us
3. Meeting 4-6 weeks before the wedding in the form of a 2nd consultation meeting or a Pre-Wedding Day Shoot if booked (helps build rapport between us before the wedding day)
4. After the weeding, ALL the images are processed and uploaded to a lovely online gallery
5. You then view the images and mark your favourites for the storybook (album) and/or slideshow
6. We design the storybook with your input and show you a draft layout, after any changes the book goes to print
7. We delivery your storybook and/or slideshow including images
What is the #1 photo that you think every couple should take?
Too many to list here as there are so many to choose from. Usually we have two photographers covering your wedding so more of your wedding is captured, so its really difficult to choose a #1 photo!
What do you recommend for a rainy day wedding?
Keep smiling, there will always be an opportunity to make the best out of the day.
Describe how you got into photography.
A hobby turned into a passion which turned into a business (but we still have a lot of passion!!)
Bridebook Discount: 10% off our labour charges
Bridebook Special Offer: Any full day 2017/2018 weddings booked/secured by 31 March 2017; we will include a complimentary Pre Wedding Day Shoot