What is your most memorable wedding?
1. Consultation meeting where our work can be seen in detail and we go through what we can offer you on your wedding day
2. Booking process, includes signing a contract to secure us
3. Meeting 4-6 weeks before the wedding in the form of a 2nd consultation meeting or a Pre-Wedding Day Shoot if booked (helps build rapport between us before the wedding day)
4. After the weeding, ALL the images are processed and uploaded to a lovely online gallery
5. You then view the images and mark your favourites for the storybook (album) and/or slideshow
6. We design the storybook with your input and show you a draft layout, after any changes the book goes to print
7. We delivery your storybook and/or slideshow including images
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Just embrace and enjoy your special day. Don't worry about anything, just delegate everything out (to suppliers/planner and family/friends). Having not to worry about anything will help keep you smiling all day long :)
What about your business are you most proud of?
Contemporary, Vibrant, Spontaneous, Natural, Journalistic
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Keep smiling, there will always be an opportunity to make the best out of the day.
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
Too many to list here as there are so many to choose from. Usually we have two photographers covering your wedding so more of your wedding is captured, so its really difficult to choose a #1 photo!
Describe your typical process with a couple.
Our professionalism, going above and beyond of what is expected
What is the No. 1 photo that you think every couple should take?
A hobby turned into a passion which turned into a business (but we still have a lot of passion!!)