Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.
Your wedding is the most important day of your life and we will make sure that every magical moment is beautifully captured combining ultra modern “Life Style” photography with “Classical” photography – giving you the best of both worlds.
We will blend the artistry and craft of classic analogue photography with cutting-edge modern digital processing techniques. Hills and Saunders photography of your day will produce flattering, emotive, sympathetic, and evocative images for you to treasure forever!
- What is your most memorable wedding?
Wedding I have photographed in Santa Monica in California, the beautiful sunset shots on the beach with the Pier in the background
- Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Friendly, creative, unobtrusive, relaxed and memorable
- What about your business are you most proud of?
Photographing first time Prince William when he was about 9 and at the same time photographing Kate Middleton as a Bridesmaid at a wedding.
- What is your #1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Choose the professionals to facilitate your wedding requests so you can relax and enjoy your special day.
- What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
Bridesmaids receiving a miniature copies of the main wedding album.
- Describe your typical process with a couple.
I love to meet the couple prior to booking so we can discuss their requirements and the vision they have of the wedding. As I am more experience in Weddings than the couple I enjoy sharing it with them. I offer a complimentary Portrait session so they can see if they gell with me as we will spend quite some time together at a very special time in their lives as well I can see how they feel in front of my camera so on the day there are no surprises.
- What is the #1 photo that you think every couple should take?
Photo that show their love and is full of emotion.
- What is the most original photo you’ve been asked to take at a wedding?
Bride jumping into a swimming pool.
- What do you recommend for a rainy day wedding?
Lots of colorful umbrellas and a photographer who can deal with any weather situation.
- Describe how you got into photography.
Since I was 7yrs old I have taken photographs - always and still have a passion to photograph people