Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Narrative, Documentary, Artistic, Moody and authentic
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Don't wait too long to get married... the stress in the build-up to the wedding is real.
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
Wearing jewelry that represents someone who has passed away
Describe your typical process with a couple.
1. You enquire, and I check if I'm free on your date.
2. We have a phone call to get to know each other and make sure you're happy to go ahead and book.
3. You send over your 50% non-refundable deposit and acceptance to my terms and conditions
4. We get to meet in person on your engagement session!
5. I'm always there in the run-up to your big day.
6. I shoot at your wedding.
7. 2-6 weeks later you get access to your online gallery, and your personalised wooden box filled with treats and prints will arrive at your door.
What is the No. 1 photo that you think every couple should take?
Just leaving the ceremony and being showered in confetti
What is the most original photo you’ve been asked to take at a wedding?
I can't stand cheesy posing...
What do you recommend for a rainy day wedding?
I am up for it if you are
Describe how you got into photography.
I studied it at college and then also studied a mixed-media degree so I was able to mix the style of documentary with photography.