Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Narrative, Documentary, Artistic, Moody and authentic.
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Don't wait too long to get married... the stress in the build-up to the wedding is real.
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
Wearing jewelry that represents someone who has passed away
Describe your typical process with a couple.
1. You enquire, and I check if I'm free on your date.
2. We have a phone call to get to know each other and make sure you're happy to go ahead and book.
3. You send over your deposit and acceptance to my terms and conditions
4. We hopefully get to meet in person on your engagement session!
5. I'm always there in the run-up to your big day.
6. I shoot at your wedding.
7. 2-6 weeks later you get access to your online gallery and your beautiful high-res images!
What is the No. 1 photo that you think every couple should take?
Just leaving the ceremony and being showered in confetti
What is the most original photo you’ve been asked to take at a wedding?
I can't stand cheesy posing...
Describe how you got into photography.
I've studied photography since school age! I've always loved photography so I can't really explain how I "got into" photography. But I studied further by doing A-Level in Photography and then also completed my Media Production BA degree in September 2019.