Netflix binging, animal loving, travel obsessed wedding photographer. Come and say hi!
Pricing & Costs
Prices start at
Request a quote
Products and Services
Bridal Prep Shots
Flexible Hours on the Day
Personal Online Gallery
Second Shooter Available
Stay Through Dancing
Stay Through Speeches
Reportage / Documentary
I'm all about the relaxed approach so for 90% of the day I'll be hanging around out of the way of you and your guests, with the other 10% saved for a few family formals and your portrait session. I'm pretty laidback and my aim is always just good honest photography, lots of laughter, joy and love with a few details thrown in because I'm like a magpie for shiny, pretty things. My weakness is a good sweet table... don't leave me alone with one!
Personal Message from the Manager
Name of Wedding Contact: Jenna
Hey! Thanks for having a look through my work. Drop me a line with any questions and I'll get back to you ASAP!
Year Business Was Established
No. of Weddings Hosted
More than 50
Public Liability Insurance
No. of People In Team
Add a review
Add a review
Louisa & Dave
Married in September 2019
Absolutely delighted with our wedding photos, Jenna worked hard all day and got some fabulous shots. She was friendly and helpful throughout the whole process and a star ...
Alex & Mark
Married in September 2019
The gallery is just a absolutely stunning.
We’ve just received the gallery of our wedding pictures and we (and our whole family) are absolutely over the moon with them. We knew when we booked Jenna that she took e...
Olivia and Will
Married in November 2018
Jenna captured so many magical moments
We couldn't have been more impressed by Jenna's professionalism, attention to detail, and cool as a cucumber manner on our big day. Jenna captured so many magical moments...
Wedding: September 2018
Friendly, competent and efficient
Friendly, competent and efficient, Jenna caught some great photos of my son's wedding, including some lovely candid shots which all together make a wonderful souvenir of ...
Sam and Lauren
Married in June 2018
We are so pleased with the finished photos
Jenna was amazing and captured some brilliant photos from our wedding day. Being someone who hates having their photo taken, she remained discreet throughout the day and ...
Jamie and Liz
Married in May 2018
Jenna is professional, creative and ninja-like
Jenna and her assistant where better than we ever could have imagined on our wedding day! Our photographs are naturally beautiful, we can’t wait to get them printed. Her ...
My relaxed approach and ninja like presence on the day.
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Don't leave it until the last minute! Suppliers will book up to 2 years in advance, so you don't want to miss out on your favourites.
Describe your typical process with a couple.
We would chat via email first so I can answer any questions you may have, then we would arrange a day and time to meet or Skype and go over the finer details. I will be on hand throughout the whole process if you want to get in touch at any time to chat and then around a week before the big day I will send out a pre-wedding questionnaire to make sure I have every detail correct.
What is the No. 1 photo that you think every couple should take?
Couple portraits! Always make sure you have enough time set aside between the ceremony and the wedding breakfast to spend 15 minutes with me having a wander. This will most likely be the only time you have to yourselves the whole day, so you won't regret it.
What do you recommend for a rainy day wedding?
Umbrellas and a sense of humour! The British weather can be a pain to judge but rain will not ruin your day unless you let it. So go with the flow and have fun and the photos will still be amazing!
Describe how you got into photography.
I won my first camera in a competition when I was 11 and I haven't looked back since! I studied at college and university where I moved to Huddersfield and secured a job in a commercial photography studio. That's when I started shooting weddings!