What is your most memorable wedding?
A Norwegian x British wedding where the guests from Norway wore traditional outfits. The groom got ready in his parent's garage in between 2 Porshes, they had over 10 speeches and had a slow mo video booth, it was AWESOME.
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Unscripted, unique, unforgettable, dark and moody
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Pick your suppliers according to who you feel you connect with the most and not their prices. You will have to communicate with them quite a bit and it will be so much easier if you really get on!
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
Face masks as party favours!
Describe your typical process with a couple.
1) Consultation- We want to know aaaaall about you two, how you met, your story and your wedding plans. We'll talk about your wedding and your expectations for photography to make sure we're a good fit.
2) Booking fee & Contract - pretty straight forward, we'll send you a booking proposal and a contract. Once the booking fee is paid and the contract signed we will block your date in our diary. A whole day JUST FOR YOU!
3) Engagement session (if applicable) - we'll send you our guide and we will plan this together, we'll make it fun, no awkward posing we promise!
4) Wedding day - time to let us do our job and enjoy your special day :)
5) Delivery - you'll get a sneak peek of 20-30 images with 48hrs of your wedding (how awesome is that?) and then we'll go through the rest of the photos and send them over within 4 to 8 weeks.
What is the No. 1 photo that you think every couple should take?
A beautiful natural photo of the two of them. No posing, no forced smiles, just them being themselves. The best part is they don't need to do anything, we will catch them in the moment!
What do you recommend for a rainy day wedding?
Do. Not. Panic. The rain probably won't last all day and we will have time to go out and take some photos at some point. And if it doesn't stop raining we will get creative!