So glad I found Michelle she made me feel so relaxed on the day :) fantastic photographer !! :) :)
I am a photographer and film-maker specialising in telling the story of your lives. Be this your wedding day, family celebration, new life, furry lives or special moments.
This is my passion, my profession, for which I am blessed. Having always been fascinated with film, from the early days of creating my films with my friends on my Dads Hi-8 camera to today working in the moving and the still image.
Initially I began my career training as a dancer where I first discovered a talent for capturing images, both moving and still. I continued to develop this talent studying a Post Graduate Diploma and Masters at the world renowned London Contemporary Dance School where I studied Dance for Camera, learning and nuturing my love of telling stories through the human body. Within this I have won multiple film awards and been privileged to have my work shown across the world including London, New York, Hong Kong and Uruguay to name a few.
Having the privilege of working with some of the worlds leading dance companies I turned my attention to telling the stories of wedding days and subsequently families, people and even products. I'm currently working towards qualifications with both the Guild of Photographers and the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers and I'm proud to be a member of both.
I am now blessed to have a supportive and enthusiastic husband, David, who is now not only my life partner but also my apprentice. He's got a great eye for a shot and loves capturing animals and nature.
I love a G&T, walks with my husband and labrador and being by the sea.
I look forward to meeting you soon
Personal Message from the Manager
Name of Wedding Contact: Michelle Mahoney
We'd love to hear from you, just get in touch to chat through your ideas :)
Year Business Was Established
# Of Weddings Hosted
Between 10 and 30
# Of People In Team
Public Liability Insurance
Press & Awards
Press and Awards (1)
Accreditations / Associations (2)
Member of the Society of Wedding Photographers.
Member of the Guild of Photograpers
Industry Awards (1)
Location & Contact Details
Ashton in Makerfield, Lancashire, England
Nearest Motorway & Junction
M6 junction 23-24
Nearest Train Station
Wigan North Western
Follow this supplier on
What is your #1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Talk to each other!
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
The Olympian bride who walked down the aisle to the brass band she'd played in most of her life playing the Olympian anthem! Beautiful!
Describe your typical process with a couple.
I like bullet points so here's the process in a nutshell:
- the couple get in touch and we respond usually within a day or so
- we'll then meet up so you can get to meet us and see physical photos and talk through your day and the packages we provide.
- after this you can choose if we're the couple to capture your day and pay a deposit of £100 that secures the date and the price of the package you've chosen
- around 4 weeks before your wedding day you'll meet with us (usually Michelle) to go through the nitty gritty of the day, photos you'd like and any extra special things we should know. You'll also have your pre-wedding shoot then if chosen.
- pay the remainder of the amount 14 days before the wedding and we send a receipt through for this.
- big day arrives and we work, sometimes like silent ninjas and sometimes like ringmasters depending on the photos being taken - ninjas in the ceremony, ringmasters for the group shots!
- your photos are then lovingly edited down and touched up and delivered via a secure online gallery approximately 4-5 weeks after the wedding.
- if you're having an album you make your choices and order any prints once these arrive we deliver everything including all the edited images on a special USB stick :)