Wedding Venues
Wedding Suppliers
Suppliers
Planning Tools
Ideas & Inspiration
Business login
Sign up
Log in
Stay organised with a
step by step guide.
Plan and manage
every expense.
Easily track invitations
and RSVPs.
Contact & book your
venue & suppliers.
Find the best giftlist
match for you.

matt trott photography

No reviews yet
Request brochure
Request brochure
Suppliers usually respond in 24 hours.
Wedding photographer - focussing on beautiful moments and a service to match
Pricing & Costs

Prices start at

£1095
Request a quote
Details

Products and Services

Back-Up Equipment
Bridal Prep Shots
Digital Editing / Airbrushing
Images on USB
Large Group Shots
Last-Minute Orders
Online Proofing
Online Shop
Personal Online Gallery
Photo Printing
Pre-Wedding Consultation
Stay Through Dancing
Stay Through Speeches
Thank You Cards / Photo Stationery
Wedding Albums

Photography Style

Artistic
Reportage / Documentary
Full Description
I love working as a photographer in Kent, I love attending weddings, I love being part of the day and I promise that all my love will show in my work. I believe that every special moment in your life should be captured by a photo, so it can be saved and treasured forever. I believe that every special moment should be captured from the proposal, through to the exchanging of vows all the way to the first dance. My style is to capture the natural emotions and reactions of the special moments as they happen. I also like to use some staged shots to produce some creative and dramatic shots. On your wedding day I will be using 90% lifestyle shots, which will be displayed in a documentary style. The other 10% will be artistic shots, which will be used to capture unique and creative memories. My overall goal is to make your wedding day run as smoothly as it can, so you can relax and enjoy the celebration, i will do this by ensuring i get to know you throughout the process of your planning. All my packages include a free engagement shot which gives us a fantastic opportunity to get comfortable ahead of the big day.

Personal Message from the Manager

Name of Wedding Contact: Matt
Thank you for taking the time to look at my profile - feel free to contact me at any point for further information

Experience

Year Business Was Established
2016
No. of Weddings Hosted
Between 30 and 50
Public Liability Insurance
Yes
No. of People In Team
1
Reviews
No reviews yet
Add a review
Add a review
No reviews yet
Be the first one to tell everyone about the experience you’ve had with this supplier.
Add a review
Location & Contact Details

Address

sutton street, Bearsted, Kent, ME14 4HP, England

Nearest Town

maidstone

Nearest Motorway & Junction

Junction 8 M20

Nearest Train Station

maidstone

Follow This Supplier On

Contact supplier
Press & Awards
(3)

Press & Awards (1)

BBC

Accreditations / Associations (1)

Licentiate qualification from the Master Photographers Association
Photos
(10)
FAQ
(10)

What is your most memorable wedding?

A DIY festival wedding last year - was truly epic and everyone had so much fun

Describe your style in 5 adjectives.

Candid, lifestyle, beautiful, timeless, unique

What about your business are you most proud of?

The building of my business into an award winner from scratch

What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?

Make sure that you select a photographer who will help you plan your day

What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?

a bride had stenciled every single glass for guests as a keepsake

Describe your typical process with a couple.

Always start with a consultation call, if they want to proceed i send a booking proposal and contract and then leading up to the wedding I send a lot of useful information. About 6 weeks out i issue a detailed questionnaire and create my couples a individual timeline for the day . I also ask couples to complete a mood board.

What is the No. 1 photo that you think every couple should take?

I take couples out for ten minutes at sunset - ten minutes is all you need and i guarntee the couples are relaxed and smiling

What is the most original photo you’ve been asked to take at a wedding?

lavatories - don't ask

What do you recommend for a rainy day wedding?

sunshine? failing that we will still be able to get stunning photos of you

Describe how you got into photography.

I've always been a photographer - I just decided to earn from my passion once my daughter was born - the intention was to create more freedom for my family