What is your most memorable wedding?
My own of course!
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Hard-working, unobtrusive, punctual, friendly, reliable
What about your business are you most proud of?
Being able to do what I love for a living
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
No wedding ever goes 100% to plan. Aiming for absolute perfection will just add unnecessary stress.
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
A 20 piece ukulele band playing 'The Clash' for the couples first dance!
Describe your typical process with a couple.
• Initial online or telephone enquiry
• Send over a quotation
• Confirmation of booking
• Pre-wedding meeting in person to discuss arrangements for the day
• Take photos!
• Online proofing page supplied around three weeks after the ceremony
• Couple selects favourite photos
• Photos supplied on their own section of my web site (Password protected if necessary)
• Photos sent out on DVD or USB
• Invoice then sent out to couple.
What is the No. 1 photo that you think every couple should take?
The kiss as the couple are pronounced man and wife
What is the most original photo you’ve been asked to take at a wedding?
Couple in big dress, posh suit and wellies at a pond to feed the ducks!
What do you recommend for a rainy day wedding?
To not worry about the rain, it can make for some fantastic photos!
Describe how you got into photography.
My Father and my brother are also professional photographers, we like to keep it in the family!