I'm a full-time professional documentary wedding photographer based in Sussex. I specialise in relaxed, unobtrusive and candid photography that captures the joy, beauty and emotion of your big day. Essentially, I love photographing people just being themselves. I'm also experienced at providing a few more formal shots of couples, along with group shots with relatives and the wedding party.
My pricing plans for a full-day wedding (approx. 8 hours) is as follows:
• Pre-wedding consultation (venue visit/face-to-face) to discuss your plans for the big day;
• Full-day coverage (approx. 8 hours) of your wedding day, e.g. from getting ready until after the first dance;
• No travel costs within south-east England;
• Minimum of 300 individually processed, high-resolution, print-ready images on a memory stick;
• Same number of low-resolution images for easy sharing online;
• Your own private online gallery;
• All print and image use rights (personal use).
Of course, if you want something more bespoke, e.g. less of my time on the day, or more, I’d be very happy to hear from you.
I also design very high quality handmade wedding books produced in the UK by Folio Albums. They are really excellent and I’d be happy to talk you through the options and prices. Gallery quality prints are also available.