Thanks for reading this brief information.
My style is both elegant, informal and innovative.
We normally get together for a pre wedding consultation, this gives me a unique insight into the location, theme, design and colour schemes chosen. I want to create a beautiful body of images, it's my passion to innovate in people.
Our next step would be to organise a (optional) photo shoot. This is an important element of preparing you for wedding photography and takes place around 4-6 months before the wedding day. The sitting is a great way of getting used to being photographed and concentrates on the natural and fun elements. We'd choose a relaxed location out in the open air, perhaps a stream, meadow or old house.
A week or so later we will post your engagement shoot gallery online for you to select two images with our complements.
On the day, coverage begins at the pre wedding getting ready stage. Shooting informally and concentrating on the detail and often fast moving events.
From then on it tells the story of a very diverse day, inclusive of speeches, party shots, first dance and perhaps beyond!
I produce work in colour but also crafted and toned black & white.
My service includes
- Consultation to discuss your ideas, themes, the style of photography,
- A free pre wedding informal photographic shoot + two free digital images.
- Your own private photographic gallery with password protection for family and friends to enjoy.
- All images are colour corrected and edited to editorial magazine standards.
- Optional beautifully constructed wedding album, carefully designed using state of the art software
- Pictures applied to a memory stick or direct download using, We Transfer.
Recommended Photographer to..
Oxon Hoath Country Estate,
Broome Park Hotel Du Vin,
Turner Contemporary Gallery,
Wedding locations visited, The Ritz to Leeds Castle and way beyond!