I really enjoy the vibe and atmosphere of a wedding. I’m not one to lurk in the wings, I like to get involved, chat to guests and generally immerse myself in the day. I find this helps me to get close up, relaxed images of people being themselves. Images that tell the story like I was genuinely in the mix, and not just as a stranger looking in.
For 95% of your day I’ll be taking natural, informal photos of you and your guests. These are the images that everyone loves and the ones that really tell the story as it happened. Its really important to me that you feel happy and relaxed and I always adopt a fun, laid back approach.
The other part of what I do involves using a whole range of light sources and techniques to get the best, most creative wedding photos possible. The sort of artistic wedding photography that you’ll want to hang on your wall. This can range from natural window light to multiple flashes. It means that whatever the weather or time of day I’ll be ready.
I think it’s also important to mention a few other things that set me apart.
- No limit on the number of group shots you can have, it's your day, your way.
- All images in black and white and colour
- Coverage as standard until 10 p.m and the option to extend till midnight.
- Two basic packages with the option to add the extras that you actually want and need.
- A very chilled. laid back photographer with a friendly, fun approach.