Documenting your special day or event does not have to cost a fortune, from the traditional to the not so conventional, straight forward or quirky we can accommodate your preferences.
Products and Services
Bridal Prep Shots
Digital Editing / Airbrushing
Flexible Hours on the Day
Images on DVD
Images on USB
Large Group Shots
Personal Online Gallery
Photo booth Available
Pre-wedding Venue Visit
Second Shooter Available
Stay Through Dancing
Stay Through Speeches
Thank You Cards / Photo Stationery
First Look Photographer
Reportage / Documentary
Traditional / Classic
Pricing & Costs
Prices start at
No reviews yet
No reviews yet
Be the first one to tell everyone about the experience you’ve had with this supplier.
It's YOUR DAY and my job is to ensure your memories are captured just as you want them. After your day has ended, the guests have gone, the honeymoon is over & years down the line you are talking to your grandchildren about your wedding it will be your photographs that show just how fabulous your day was, that's what we capture for you,
All our photographers are very careful to ensure they have a very unobtrusive style. A photographer is there to capture your memories, not invade them and it's for this reason that many of your images will remain private. I only post the 'official' photographs (unless you request otherwise) on my site, the candid shots or informal ones are your memory.
All weddings will have the following no matter how long is booked.
• Fully insured photographer & a contract from myself, you are NOT going to be left in the do-do come your big day
• Visit to wedding venue. I will visit your place of marriage & speak with any official if appropriate (Vicar, minister etc.)
• Visit to reception venue. This will enable me to talk to the staff and/or wedding planner for your reception, walk the grounds and determine the optimal places for your photographs to be taken (including a backup plan in the event of inclement weather).
• A meeting with you at a place of your choice approximately 3 months before your wedding to go through ideas, styles, what you want and just as importantly do not want from your images.
• Coverage starting at least 30 minutes before your service so as to obtain images of guests arriving.
• Group, bride and groom and formal shots. If required at both place of service and at reception venue.
• No limit to the number of shots I take, ALL images taken on the day will be presented to you n addition to the high resolution size files for printing you will also receive both formats in a smaller file size suitable for publication on social networking sites. (beware of those only offering a slide shows, these will not print)
Year Business Was Established
# Of Weddings Hosted
More than 50
# Of People In Team
Public Liability Insurance
Press & Awards
Press and Awards (4)
Finalist in Manchester Wedding of the year 2015,
Voted in top 100 wedding photographers in NW
Voted top 3 in Tameside
Location & Contact Details
11 Highfield Gardens, Hyde, Greater Manchester, SK14 8NF, England
Nearest Motorway & Junction
All travel expenses are included in quote, including if required any overnight stays