Business login
Sign up
Log in

Pixies in the Cellar

No reviews yet
Request brochure
Pete & Sara, husband and wife creative photography team - with a desire to ensure you have absolutely second-to-none wedding images.
Details
Products and Services
Back-up Equipment
Bridal Prep Shots
Digital Editing / Airbrushing
Flexible Hours on the Day
Images on USB
Large Group Shots
Online Proofing
Personal Online Gallery
Pre-wedding Consultation
Pre-wedding Venue Visit
Second Shooter Available
Stay Through Dancing
Stay Through Speeches
Wedding Albums
Photography Style
Artistic
Modern
Reportage / Documentary
Pricing & Costs
Request a Quote
Prices start at
  • £1750
Reviews
No reviews yet
No reviews yet
Be the first one to tell everyone about the experience you’ve had with this supplier.
Full Description
  • It's your day so we want your to enjoy every moment and be able to relive it all again and again through story telling emotive stand-out images. 95% of your day is reportage, we'll document from the early morning nerves and anticipation through to those party moves into the night. We're with you all day, although we aim to be discreet so hopefully you wont even notice we're there :) The other 5% (lets say about 30 minutes) we'll don our extra creative hats and go for broke. We love a challenge and creating images that no-one else has attempted or realised before - so your wedding images are unique. Don't worry there's no posing or standing in funny awkward ways - you guys just enjoy each others company whilst we do the leg work. The end product is something we'd like to think you can hang on the wall, an artistic essence of the two of you on your wedding day. So that's it really! Why are we Pixies in the Cellar? Well we work in the cellar and 'humans in the cellar' just doesn't have the same ring does it! Contact us to check our availability for your wedding day photography.
  • Experience
    Year Business Was Established
    2008
    # Of Weddings Hosted
    Between 30 and 50
    # Of People In Team
    2
    Public Liability Insurance
    Yes
Press & Awards
(1)
Request Brochure
Industry Awards (1)
Regional wedding industry awards 2017, 2016 & 2015, four Fearless awards
Photos
(16)
Location & Contact Details
Contact Supplier
  • Directions
    • Address
    • Stalybridge, Greater Manchester, England
    • Nearest Town
    • Manchester
    • Nearest Motorway & Junction
    • M60 junction 23
    • Nearest Train Station
    • Stalybridge
    • Nearest Airport
    • Manchester
  • Follow this supplier on
FAQ
(7)
Ask a question
What is your most memorable wedding?
What jumps to mind immediately is a goth wedding we shot on halloween, complete with full moon and jumping the broom! Loads of other weddings have moments that you remember as special but sometimes you just have to be there!
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Creative, dynamic, natural,
What is your #1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Time! It goes fast plan in as much time as possible for your day :)
Describe your typical process with a couple.
Get on with each other :) Stay in the background, almost invisible if we can be for most of the day.A short wander with the two of you around your chosen venue/location to get some pics of the two of you just being you (but not surrounded by all your guests) Then back to the party :)
What is the #1 photo that you think every couple should take?
There isn't one depends on the couple, venue, time of year. It would be quite sad if each wedding had the same must have pic.
What do you recommend for a rainy day wedding?
Embrace the weather - just enjoy your day no matter what the weather holds.
Describe how you got into photography.
Pete's bosses daughter decided he was artistic enough to take her wedding pics and the rest is history! Pete's always been arty, either in graphic design, oil paintings, photography all different mediums to end with a piece of art :) Sara well a biochemist by training, but science is like art really just know one quite realises it ;)