We were thrilled with the photos that Rachel took. And everyone at our 50th wedding anniversary commented on them, too. We were amazed a...
Fantastic from the word go
Kristy and Mac
A happy couple
Rachel has been fantastic from the word go. She always responds to us really quickly, and is very friendly and lots of fun to work with....
Impeccably, friendly, reliable
Claire and Chris
A happy couple
Rachel credentials are impeccable friendly, reliable, she brings a wealth of experience which as a bride is fantastic, believe me she kn...
I am an award-winning and experienced wedding photographer based in Oxford, Oxfordshire. I travel nationwide and internationally for destination weddings. I provide natural and unique wedding photography to couples that are looking for artistic documentary style wedding photography. I capture the uniqueness of each couple’s bond, the individual characters within the wedding party and those unexpected moments that happen in a flash. I offer:
• 8-hour photography coverage of your day, beginning with bridal preparations through the ceremony, reception, speeches and first dance
• A skilled second photographer to help capture your day in its entirety
• A pre-wedding shoot. This is a great chance to develop rapport and make sure you are comfortable in front of the camera.
• Your personal online gallery featuring up to 200 photographs from your wedding day for your family and friends to view and purchase prints
• Up to 500 of the best photographs of your day, loving retouched and presented on a USB as high-resolution images for you to keep and share
• Bespoke album service available. The legendary Queensbury are the world’s finest custom-made album suppliers. Each album is beautifully designed and handmade with the best materials.
• Discreet and reassuring presence on your wedding day
Year Business Was Established
# Of Weddings Hosted
More than 50
# Of People In Team
Public Liability Insurance
Location & Contact Details
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Nearest Motorway & Junction
M40 junction 8
Nearest Train Station
Birmingham / London
Follow this supplier on
What is your most memorable wedding?
The first wedding I ever photographed - it was my friends in Varanasi, India.
I am proud that my clients are always very happy with my images
What is your #1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Relax, do it together and have fun
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
Every wedding dress looks unique and gorgeous on the bride
Describe your typical process with a couple.
I like to meet and get to know my couples before the wedding, and I also offer a pre-wedding to shoot to help with any nerves, and I love to stay in touch afterwards.
What is the #1 photo that you think every couple should take?
Relaxed candid photos throughout the day. There is no secret formula, I treat each couple as individuals.
What is the most original photo you’ve been asked to take at a wedding?
All my photographs are originals. I don't simply go through a list
What do you recommend for a rainy day wedding?
White 'weddingtons' and white umbrellas!
Describe how you got into photography.
When I was first captivated by the magic of photography over 20 years ago, the draw was so strong that I decided to trade in my stable career and business major for a basic photography course, bought a camera, and left to travel the world! It really was that instantaneous – I held a camera and was hooked.
So off I went on a journey of self and photographic discovery. I documented every step of my journey on film, returning to the US every once in a while to lock myself in a darkroom and process my reels of film. I was mesmerised by the images coming to life before my eyes, and it felt like some kind of wizardry to be able to commit those memories to print, permanently.
That was 20 years ago, and I've been taking photographs ever since!