First off hi and thanks for taking time to read my bio.
I have been a photographer for 12 years and professional for 7 of these. I studied A-Level Photography in Cambridge and BA (Hons) In Photography & Digital Imaging in Manchester.
I have a lot wedding photography experience, my Grandad used to capture weddings and the passion has been passed down to me.
I wont be using my grandads camera (unless you want me to shoot some analogue? Which is possible) Capturing weddings using Canon Mk4 and high grade L series lenses I will produce quality images of your day.
Whether you have a big family day or a secret escape to the country planned I can accommodate most requests.
- Flexible time on the day depending on your requirement. (I understand you want to document the whole day and that means me being there from start to finish).
- High resolution images provided on a presented USB drive, All images can printed as you wish.
- Selection of 100 Polaroid style images provided.
- Travel expense free in Greater London. Outside of London I charge 50p Per mile. Rate can be discussed.
- Based In Kentish Town, London.
- I used to live in Manchester & Cambridge so have a good knowledge of both areas.
- Extra shooter available to cover Groom preparation