We love a good wedding! Small or large, whatever style or format you want, we will capture all the memories of your special day.
Products and Services
Bridal Prep Shots
Digital Editing / Airbrushing
Flexible Hours on the Day
Images on USB
Large Group Shots
Personal Online Gallery
Pre-wedding Venue Visit
Second Shooter Available
Stay Through Dancing
Stay Through Speeches
Reportage / Documentary
Traditional / Classic
Pricing & Costs
Prices start at
No reviews yet
No reviews yet
Be the first one to tell everyone about the experience you’ve had with this supplier.
Every wedding is unique, different and wonderful – and the photographs will last forever.
What you want from your photographer is flexibility, good value for money and excellent results.
Whatever your needs, we will cater for them. We can be as present or omnipresent as you want; covering formal poses, informal “reportage-style”, detail shots and general ambience.
We will discuss your requirements in our pre-meeting and we will ensure that you get what you want, and much more!
Plus we have a number of wedding packages to suit different budgets and we’d be happy to discuss how to personalise your perfect day.
Based in central London, in the heart of the vibrant borough of Camden, we travel anywhere in the world for the couples we like.
Personal Message from the Manager
Name of Wedding Contact: Samantha Lane
Congratulations! It's lovely to hear that you are planning to get married. If you are looking for wedding photography, get in touch - we have a range of packages to suit all budgets and love finding out about your plans.
Year Business Was Established
# Of Weddings Hosted
Between 30 and 50
# Of People In Team
Public Liability Insurance
Press & Awards
Press and Awards (1)
Your London Wedding magazine 2013
Accreditations / Associations (1)
Location & Contact Details
St Pancras Chambers, Euston Road, London, Greater London, NW1 2AR, England
Nearest Motorway & Junction
M40, Junc 1
Nearest Train Station
St Pancras International
Central London great train and bus locations
Follow this supplier on
What is your most memorable wedding?
Polly and Simon's in April 2013 - our first in the fantastically iconic St Pancras Station. Two of the images were used for Camden Register Office poster campaign in bus shelters across the borough. Oh, and one poster site was on the public toilets at Russell Square - when I told the couple they actually wanted a photo included in their album!
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Fun, friendly, relaxed, organised, flexible
What about your business are you most proud of?
That we go from knowing one or two people at the beginning of the wedding process and by the end of the wedding day we feel like part of the family.
What is your #1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Value the photography - you wear the dress once, you visit the venue on one day, you eat and drink the food on the day, you listen to the band/DJ on the night - you will have the images from your day for your entire married life and beyond.
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
An entire Eurostar carriage being hired to take a wedding party from St Pancras Station (where the wedding took place) to Brussels for the evening meal and first dance on the Grand Place! (Accompanied by the photographer of course!)
Describe your typical process with a couple.
1. Firstly we like to meet couples face to face (even via Skype) - so we can decide if we like each other! We will be part of your special day and see more of each of you than your other half will - we think it is important to feel comfortable with your photographer(s).
2. We discuss your plans and we then draw up a proposal including photo itinerary for the day based on the current plans.
3. You then decide whether this suits your style, budget and gut feeling.
4. We'll agree on the deposit to firm your booking and arrange a pre-wedding shoot date (a chance for you to see how we work, get used to our direction and posing; and for us to see how you are in front of the camera). We will probably visit the venue if we don't already know it.
5. After the pre-wedding shoot we refine any plans and see you on the day!
6. On the day we capture all the moments from you getting ready, details, arrival at ceremony, ceremony, wedding breakfasts, reception, speeches, cake cutting, first dance and however long you want us to stay!
7. We'll have edited images ready for you as agreed - often 1-2 weeks after the day and we love to show you the images online, usually with champagne.
8. You confirm your delight and pay the balance and the images are yours for eternity! We can discuss printed albums at this point if you wish. And to be honest we like staying in touch!
What is the #1 photo that you think every couple should take?
We always like 'beauty shots' of the couple, the one shot that may be printed and put on the mantlepiece or bedside table. The two of you, formal or informal, laughing or kissing, whatever captures the best version of YOU as a couple. We'll work on what that moment may be when we see you at the pre-wedding shoot.
What is the most original photo you’ve been asked to take at a wedding?
After a civil ceremony we popped over to the couple's house so we could take photos of them with their beloved pet dog who was sadly not allowed to the ceremony!
What do you recommend for a rainy day wedding?
Umbrellas and wellies - makes for some interesting and different photos...
Describe how you got into photography.
I've had a camera since I was ten and was always the 'one with the camera' albeit a hobby. I worked in marketing communications for over 20 years and I had not considered Wedding Photography until someone suggested to a work colleague that 'Sam could do it, she's got a camera'! Since then I set up my own photography business where Wedding Photography is a major park of the focus.