What is your most memorable wedding?
That is a difficult question, as all of them are memorable, you can't make me choose. OK then, when I married the other half of our team, Victoria!
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Relaxed, Candid, Artistic, Colourful and a bit of a Perfectionist!
What about your business are you most proud of?
Sharing the emotions of every couples' big day. It's such a privilege.
What is your No. 1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Enjoy your day!
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
Home grown flowers by the groom himself for the boquets and tables.
Describe your typical process with a couple.
- Discuss the day with the couple, possibly meeting the couple at the venue
- Agree the quote and sign a contract
- Fill in a questionnaire about your big day
- Take a deposit
- Confirm details near the time
- Turn up and take some killer snaps
- Stay till the party finishes
- Next day send a sneaky peek of photos
- A few weeks later, after blood sweat and tears and days toiling in editing software, I will send your precious photos to you via an online gallery
- If you have ordered an album, I'll work on the design with you, agree on it, and get it printed.
- If you're within the northwest of the UK, we can deliver the album in person
What is the No. 1 photo that you think every couple should take?
Doesn't matter to me, my favorite photos are those that show an unbreakable connection between the couple. I'm just a soppy romatic at heart.
What is the most original photo you’ve been asked to take at a wedding?
A bride showing her substantial Bridget Jones blue knickers on the overall group shot!
What do you recommend for a rainy day wedding?
Wellingtons, loads of umbrellas and a big smile
Describe how you got into photography.
12 years old, I convinced my parents to buy me a SLR camera, and I spent all my free time photographing flowers, catapillars and my brother (who I used to dress up)