Wedding Photography is our passion. We capture the most precious, loving and inspirational images from your day. As well as those exciting moments that just happen.
Products and Services
Bridal Prep Shots
Digital Editing / Airbrushing
Flexible Hours on the Day
Images on USB
Large Group Shots
Personal Online Gallery
Photo booth Available
Pre-wedding Venue Visit
Second Shooter Available
Stay Through Dancing
Stay Through Speeches
Thank You Cards / Photo Stationery
First Look Photographer
Reportage / Documentary
Pricing & Costs
Prices start at
No reviews yet
No reviews yet
Be the first one to tell everyone about the experience you’ve had with this supplier.
Planning your wedding is fun, enjoyable and exciting. At Wilson White Photography we promise to ensure a fantastic experience, and leave you with an honest, vibrant and timeless account of your wedding.
We have 3 wedding plans. These have been created to suit your needs for your day. With each plan you will receive the same level of service, 1 or 2 of the same 5 photographers and the same stunning imagery. The only difference being the amount of goodies you would like or if you decide that 2 photographers are better than 1 (which they really are by the way - double the photos but not double the money)
To see if we have your date free, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The Creative
The 1st plan is the all emcompassing collection for the most discerning couple. Clients who love photography and enjoy creativity and romance are those who select this collection.
* A full days photography with 2 Wilson White Photographers covering the morning preparations up until after the first dance and the guests have started dancing
* A choice of personalised USB presentation box
* A small album which fits nicely into the usb box
* Specialist editing including skin smoothing of close ups if desired
* A free engagement shoot
* Approx 800-1100 photos on both USB and in an online gallery
2. The KeepSake
The Same full days coverage with the same photographers available and the same attention to detail - just fewer items in the bundle and only one of us.
* A full days photography with 1 Wilson White Photographer covering the morning preparations up until after the first dance and the guests have started dancing
* A choice of USB presentation box
* Approx 400-900 photos on both USB and in an online gallery
* Optional Extras:
£70 Upgrade USB to personalised with your photo
£170 Upgrade USB to Personalised Wooden with Mini Album
£75 Engagement Shoot
Personal Message from the Manager
Name of Wedding Contact: Michelle Wilson
Congratulations on your engagement!
The next steps, if you like what you see, is to either arrange an internet video call or face to face meeting with one of the team. They can chat through any questions you may have, you can have a look at the usb sample pack and no doubt look at some pictures to get a feel of what you really like.
Alternatively if your mind is made up then you can simply confirm a booking with a £200 deposit!
11-13 Newtown, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 3NR, England
Nearest Motorway & Junction
Nearest Train Station
We will travel to you if you prefer but its free to come and see us :)
Follow this supplier on
What is your most memorable wedding?
We have been lucky to be flown to Stamford, USA for a stunning wedding which was fast paced and full on ! The Americans know how to party...phew!
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Rustic, Edgey, Creative, Romantic, Warm
What about your business are you most proud of?
Our work and making our brides smile with delight when they see their photos.
What is your #1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Make sure you have enough time for everything (especially photos) and give yourself time together on the day because its over before you know it. Make videography and Photography your priority because after the dress is hung back up and everyone's gone - they are still around to see forever! Relive that day over and over!
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
Wow we have seen far too many to comment ...singing waiters, proposals of marriage, Mums giving daughters away, small details on tables, I couldn't pick !
Describe your typical process with a couple.
1. You enquire and check your date is free.
2. We email you back a brochure and date check.
3. We arrange a video or face to face call to discuss what you would like from your photography.
4. You decide - let us know and fill our booking form and pay the deposit.
5. We email confirmation with the booking reference and details for any online payments.
6. We meet to do the engagement shoot.
7. We edit the shoot and provide you with an online gallery.
8. We carry out a venue check, speak to the wedding team.
9. We follow your instagram and pinterest to get an idea of what you like.
10. A week before the day we send you a timings sheet for our daily plan.
11. On the day we turn up - we shoot - we leave you to party! :)
12. We complete a preview for you and upload to Facebook (or not if you dont like that kinda thing) and send them to your phone to see the day after.
13. We spend a few weeks editing your photos.
14. You chose a USB
15. We load and post Usb
16. Your wedding photos arrive! Yay! :)
What is the #1 photo that you think every couple should take?
A close up to show the love in your eyes
What is the most original photo you’ve been asked to take at a wedding?
Dog walking the rings down the aisle!
What do you recommend for a rainy day wedding?
Bring umbrellas and lets play! Rain doesn't hold us back!
Describe how you got into photography.
Studied at a young age due to a passion in my heart to the capture art in everything.