I offer a personalised unique service.
Whether you are holding a Wedding, Naming, Renewal of Vows, or a Change of Life or funeral ceremony you are free to have your ceremony … Anytime, anywhere, with any content.
I can create the perfect ceremony to reflect your personality, budget and requirements.
As a Civil Celebrant performing a wedding celebration or a civil partnership celebration, I provide a ceremony that will mark your lifelong commitment to each other in a totally unique way.
My creative approach starts and finishes with listening to YOU so we make sure we get a true feeling of what this day is going to be about
Hearing your story and why things are important and then making sure they are worked into the ceremony are so important.
A wedding ceremony with me is all about YOU! And what you want your special day to look and feel like.
My promises to you are that
• I will design a ceremony that reflects your beliefs and wishes.
• I will encourage you to select readings and music that hold a special significance to you as a couple.This could be your first love letter, text or email to each other or something that is special to you. It could be the recipe of the first cake you baked together or a passage out of a book or the back of a cereal packet. If it makes you smile and you love it, we can build it into your ceremony
• I will help you write personal promises to each other which have true significance
• I will help to involve (or not) all those people and pets in your ceremony that are important to you
• I will let you decide what is best for your day
• We will also discuss how to incorporate rituals and traditions that cannot normally be included for example reiki sand ceremonies, wiccan and pagan rituals, crystal healing rituals. To name just a few.
A civil celebrant CANNOT perform a legal marriage. A marriage certificate must be obtained from the registrar.