As your Wedding Toastmaster I am concerned with detailed planning, etiquette and liaising with all parties to help personalize your wedding or civil partnership, as well as offer guidance about the day.
Following payment of a Booking Fee I am then available 24/7 either on the telephone or via email for any issues or concerns based on my wide experience of all sorts of weddings and a working knowledge of local suppliers.
My own mantra is Your Wedding…..Your Way! I also state that I care about the couple….and am willing to carry their ‘worry bag’ on the day freeing them up to really enjoy the day with family and friends. That ‘worry bag’ can sometimes become quite heavy. In my experience common concerns for the couple can be;
• Being unsure about the content of key wedding speeches
• Uncertain about the roles and responsibilities on the day of the Best Man / Chief Bridesmaid / Bridesmaids / Ushers etc.
• Ensuring proper wedding etiquette for seating at the top table and during receiving lines
• Locating guests in the ceremony room without the bride being seen
• Organizing the wedding breakfast seating plan that can become quite ‘family political’….for instance who will sit where and next to whom?
• Being aware of sensitive family issues on the day e.g. divorced parents
• Paying wedding suppliers on the day e.g. vicar, organist, disco etc.
• Securing the gifts and cards on the day as well as during the evening
• Ensuring everybody is in the right place at the right time on the day
• Looking after frail or disabled guests
My main role as your Professional Wedding Toastmaster is to cope with anything that may unexpectedly happen to spoil the day. I meet and greet all the guests on arrival, ensure that everyone is in the right place at the right time, stage manage ‘special moments’ , support those giving wedding speeches and YES….what everyone expects a Toastmaster to do…..make announcements in my red tailcoat!