A Toastmasters superb organisational skills and command of the occasion adds a presence to any event and enables everyone to truly relax and participate.
Products and Services
On-the-day Wedding Coordination
Toastmaster / Master of Ceremony
Pricing & Costs
Prices start at
No reviews yet
No reviews yet
Be the first one to tell everyone about the experience you’ve had with this supplier.
* Arrive at the reception venue at least one hour prior to the arrival of the Bride and Groom.
* Liaise with the Banqueting Manager and team and to ensure all is set up and ready.
* Greet the Bride and Groom on arrival with the traditional glasses of champagne.
* Greet friends and family and guiding them to arrival drinks reception area.
* Liaise with and supervise photography, video services etc..
* Organise the receiving line and announce guests.
* Announce the entrance of the Bride and Groom.
* Announce or say Grace (if required).
* Make special announcements, such as smoking restrictions, signing of the guest book etc..
* Announce and co-ordinate the 'cutting of the cake'.
* Announce speakers and toasts.
* Announce details of evening entertainment.
* Announce the Bride and Groom's first dance.
Personal Message from the Manager
Name of Wedding Contact: Robert Barter
Young and Fun not stuffy and stiff
I want you to enjoy your day
Year Business Was Established
# Of Weddings Hosted
More than 50
# Of People In Team
Public Liability Insurance
Location & Contact Details
43 First Avenue, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST16 1PY, England
Follow this supplier on
What is your most memorable wedding?
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
What is your #1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Do it Your way
What do you love most about your job?
What is your favourite moment at a wedding?
When the bride and Groom enter the Room
Bridebook Discount: £50
Bridebook Special Offer: £50 when quoting Bridebook