From planning your party or wedding, or simply providing entertainers or promotional staff, your event organisers will be focussed on managing the stress of the event with extreme calm, whilst delivering it with creativity and style.
Quite simply, that is what we do.
- What is your most memorable wedding?
Watching the bride and groom as they entered the ballroom and watching their faces beam.
- Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Classic, professional, caring, personable, fun,
- What about your business are you most proud of?
Organising an event on HMS Victory
- What is your #1 wedding planning tip for couples?
To be open to suggestions
- What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
Bunnies on the table (not real ones!)
- Describe your typical process with a couple.
Meet them for coffee and cake, listen to their ideas for their day, start to go through the lead up with lists of things to do, show them venues and realise their dream wedding on budget!
- What is the most unusual thing you’ve been asked to plan?
Full on Alice in Wonderland wedding
- How do you ensure a stress-free wedding?
Being prepared its all in the detail.
- What do you love most about your job?
Meeting people, watching them explain their ideal wedding and helping them to plan it.
- What is your favourite moment at a wedding?
Watching the happy couple say their vows, always brings a tear in the eye