43 First Avenue, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST16 1PY, England
* Arrive at the reception venue at least one hour prior to the arrival of the Bride and Groom.
* Liaise with the Banqueting Manager and team and to ensure all is set up and ready.
* Greet the Bride and Groom on arrival with the traditional glasses of champagne.
* Greet friends and family and guiding them to arrival drinks reception area.
* Liaise with and supervise photography, video services etc..
* Organise the receiving line and announce guests.
* Announce the entrance of the Bride and Groom.
* Announce or say Grace (if required).
* Make special announcements, such as smoking restrictions, signing of the guest book etc..
* Announce and co-ordinate the 'cutting of the cake'.
* Announce speakers and toasts.
* Announce details of evening entertainment.
* Announce the Bride and Groom's first dance.
Name of Wedding Contact: Robert Barter
Young and Fun not stuffy and stiff I want you to enjoy your day