Welcome to Platinum Jewellers. Based in the heart of Birmingham’s Jewellery Quarter, we are specialists in Platinum and 18ct Gold Engagement, Wedding & Eternity Rings.
Products and Services
High Street Retailer
Physical Shop / Studio
Pricing & Costs
Prices start at
No reviews yet
No reviews yet
Be the first one to tell everyone about the experience you’ve had with this supplier.
We aim to:
-Work to your specifications
-Work with you pick your perfect piece of jewellery
-Listen to you
-Work to your budget
Any questions please contact us by email or phone, we are happy to help!
0121 523 6900
Or pop in to see more in store!
40 Vyse Street
Personal Message from the Manager
Name of Wedding Contact: Steve
We hope you enjoy viewing our collection, please do not hesitate to contact us - whatever your requirements.
Year Business Was Established
# Of People In Team
Public Liability Insurance
Location & Contact Details
40 Vyse Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B18 6JY, England
Nearest Train Station
Jewellery Quater Train station
Follow this supplier on
What is your #1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Go with your heart!
Do it your way!
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
We haven't been to any customers weddings. However, couples have photographed every stage of their wedding. From the engagement, to planning their perfect wedding, to picking outfits, to picking flowers, picking their rings (some have asked us to photograph each stage of their ring: CAD/CAM, Wax form, the castings, to them being cleaned up, being set & polished) to the big day! It's nice when they show us their videos of the whole process & it's rewarding for them to see everything they've achieved
Describe your typical process with a couple.
We work with couples to pick their perfect ring! All within the budget!
We ask them if they had a specific style/idea in mind, show them rings we have in the shop or if they have seen something they like we can show/email them over CAD/CAM drawings up and once given the go ahead we get this on the build into wax, if they wish to see the ring in wax form we can show them. Get the wax cast and completed, we will then ring the couple once the ring is completed so they can either pick up or we post!
What is the most romantic engraving you have seen on a wedding ring?
Couples have had their fingerprints on the inside of the rings
Couples have had coordinates
One couple had a map of where they had got engaged
Couples have had the date of the wedding inside the ring
Couples have had initials
Couples have had names of the other half on their ring
Couples have had sayings/nicknames inside their ring which only relates to them
Which ring do you think holds most significance for a bride?
Me personally, I think the wedding ring as it is the start of a new chapter together in married life
What is your favourite proposal story?
We don't really have a favourite proposal story as they are all so lovely!
So here are just a few we have heard!
- One couple were flying away to New York and the Gentleman was proposing, she had no idea
- One lady was having a surprise party and her fiancé to be was going to do a speech and propose to her, infront of all her family&friends
- One couple came in picked the engagement ring together, but the gentleman was proposing to her at a later date in which she didn't know when!
- A gentleman, come in a few months before he was taking his fiancé to be away, to pick out an engagement ring but he had to hide it at his mom's till they went away
- One couple had got engaged and was having a 'birthday party', or so the family&friends thought, when it was actually a surprise engagement party
- Couples have got engaged on Christmas day
- Couples have got engaged on Valentines day