Bespoke collections to tailor or couture designs created for you. I make amazing hand assembled fine art quality invitations and stationery, I also work with leading trade printers.
Products and Services
Programs / Place Cards / Menus
Recycled Paper Options
Save the Dates / Thank You Notes
Pricing & Costs
Prices start at
No reviews yet
No reviews yet
Be the first one to tell everyone about the experience you’ve had with this supplier.
What are my particular strengths?
- The designs are all mostly original artwork. Not from graphic libraries, this makes my work much more unique.
- I can print to a fine art quality. If you want your guests to receive a little work of art they can treasure for ever you're in the right place.
- I can also use leading trade printers to produce more affordable stationery or large bulk orders.
- I hand craft invites of exceptional quality like cheque book style invites and multi layered bifold invitations.
- I specialise in illustration including wedding venues like country houses, beach side resorts and city hotels. More recently I've started illustrating pets.
- I love Art Deco and Art Nouveau.
- I make table plans for people to treasure like such as my stretched canvas ones.
Personal Message from the Manager
Name of Wedding Contact: Nathan Gardiner
Welcome to Artemis Stationery, I do my level best to work with my clients to produce something special they and their guests will treasure for ever.
Year Business Was Established
# Of Weddings Hosted
More than 50
# Of People In Team
Public Liability Insurance
Press & Awards
Press and Awards (6)
English Wedding Blog
Whimsical Wonderland Weddings
Location & Contact Details
Yeovil, Somerset, England
Unfortunately the studio is private, meetings are normally conducted at pubs and cafes etc
Follow this supplier on
What is your most memorable wedding?
Try not to have favourites, they're like your children! Have had done projects with a Doctor Who theme (that got autographed by David Tennant), Narnia themed, pet illustrations, art deco, beautiful landscapes....
Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
I try and avoid getting type cast, like a challenge and to create new things
What about your business are you most proud of?
how much our clients love their stationery
What is your #1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Either if a stationer says it's typical to send invites out 6-12 weeks before the wedding ignore them or that many of the awards people have are worth very little. Some even just come down to most clicks which you can do yourself.
What is your favourite personal touch you have seen at a wedding?
I mostly post my products so don't see much of the on the day bliss unfortunately.
Describe your typical process with a couple.
We talk, we start designing, I get feedback and the design evolves. Most invites have around 12 drafts as we perfect everything.
What is the most important piece of stationery for a wedding and why?
Well without invites you'd have no guests but if you want to assign seating a table plan is a must as well....
What is your best seller?
The canvas table plans make great keepsakes.
What is the most innovative delivery method you have come across?
this is confusing, we use lots of bubble wrap, sturdy boxes and then post or courier or occassionally deliver?
How do you add romance to any wedding stationery you do?