Here at Wedding Paraphernalia we like you to think outside of the box and think about your wedding as a whole, not as individual suppliers. After all you only get one chance at pulling this off on the day.
Think about how your wedding invitations will set the scene months before the actual day; how your table plan will look as guests enter your reception venue and how their place settings look against your table linen, your floral arrangements and your wedding favours.
Give us a call or email us to talk about the wedding of your dreams.
- What is your most memorable wedding?
All our weddings are memorable; and our customers come back time after time for christenings, anniversaries and parties!
- Describe your style in 5 adjectives.
Luxury, elegant, colourful, stunning, wow
- What about your business are you most proud of?
We've been in business for nearly 15 years and are going strong.
- What is your #1 wedding planning tip for couples?
Think of your wedding as a whole and not as individual suppliers.
- Describe your typical process with a couple.
Over phone, face to face consultation or email; we ask about the whole wedding, their ideas, their colours etc. We then prepare samples and go from there!
- What is the most important piece of stationery for a wedding and why?
Invitations; if you don't invite guests who is going to watch you marry your perfect partner?